[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The season approaches-Name the one thing amoung many

PantherDave

1. I would like to see the Vikings score more points this year.

2. I would also like to see the Vikings give up less points this year.

3. Improvements in Special Teams coverage and to find a player with excellent return skills.

4. More sacks.

5. Improvements in take away/give away ratio.

6. Better play calling. Chilly promised he would try harder or find someone else that can. :D

7. State of the art cheerleaders. If they want a new stadium than they better shape up in the metro area.

For the Lions:

On offense, I'd like to see VASTLY improved play by the offensive line, most especially on run blocking. Kevin Jones is a good runner, and his production is limited by the complete inability of the line to open holes. I'd also like Jon Kitna to stop turning the ball over in critical situations.

On defense, I want Shaun Rogers and Corey Redding to play as well together as they did independently. I want Kalimba, White, and the new dude from Hawaii to take advantage of Rogers and Redding collapsing the line from the inside and get some pressure on the QB from the edges. I want Ernie Sims to donate some of his intensity and talent to our other linebackers, and I want our cornerbacks to surprise me with their newfound cover skills.

Ugh... it's going to be another really long year. Thanks for not doing much to help us in the draft, Millen.

For the Niners, I want to see the O-line stay healthy and give Smith some better protection.

and improvement on defense.

for the league: i'd like to see them expand "what is reviewable" for replay... and them get the call right when it goes to the booth.

and improvement on defense.

I almost said that, but the question is the "one" thing I want to see change. The Niners were already playing scrappy defense last year, it was offense (outside of Gore) that struck me as the weak link. However, based on SF's draft and free agency moves, I do have high hopes that things on the defensive side of the ball will take a big step forward.

I almost said that, but the question is the "one" thing I want to see change. The Niners were already playing scrappy defense last year, it was offense (outside of Gore) that struck me as the weak link. However, based on SF's draft and free agency moves, I do have high hopes that things on the defensive side of the ball will take a big step forward.

they were scrappy, but let a few games get out of control (blowouts).....

i am actually very encouraged by their offensive moves and have a higher expectation for it's improvement.... i guess i am more happy with the o's progess (remember 05 :D ) than the d's..... make good d pick-ups/draft as well..... year should be more fun....

they were scrappy, but let a few games get out of control (blowouts).....

i am actually very encouraged by their offensive moves and have a higher expectation for it's improvement.... i guess i am more happy with the o's progess (remember 05 :D ) than the d's..... make good d pick-ups/draft as well..... year should be more fun....

8-8 or better would make me as giddy as a school girl. Regardless, I'm pumped to see if the Niners can start to put things together this season. I'm particularly eager to follow WR Jason Hill in pre-season and camp.

Edited by yo mama

A little less animosity between the Giants players and coach Coughlin would be nice, and of course if Eli would stop throwing the ball like Dave Brown.

AAAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! You are never to speak that name again! :D