[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Link your dynasty draft here

Bronco Billy

It's worth a shot. Who knows, maybe he'll outplay him & get a shot at actually starting by next season. WLB is not a bad place to play in Atlanta.

I did too. If he doesn't heal Beck at MLB and Brooking at WLB may be less likely than playing the rookie. You never know.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am VERY concerned that a certain IDP dynasty I'm in is going to start out like this. I'm at 1.06 and I don't particularly want Jackson or a WR. :D

I'll give you $5 for the pick and make it easy for you... :D

Well into the fourth round.... and what a difference between last year and this. It's like a wasteland. Already down to long, long shots. This is a very weak class compared to last year. There aren't any Brandon Marshalls or Omar Gaithers that I can find, unless Yamon Figures is the next Colston. I'd have given up my 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th round picks for an early fourth this year. Usually I think i might have a diamond hidden in these mid to late rounds, but this year... no way. Not to say there aren't any, but if ya know of one.... PM please! :D

I dunno....I am pretty happy with Carriker and C. Johnson in the 4th. Yeah sure they are just DL, but still should be solid producers for awhile.

I dunno....I am pretty happy with Carriker and C. Johnson in the 4th. Yeah sure they are just DL, but still should be solid producers for awhile.

From what I've read, Carricker will play inside... not good in a league like ours that doesn't differentiate between DT's and DE's. I did get DE Moses (OAK) in the fifth, so that was OK....

From what I've read, Carricker will play inside... not good in a league like ours that doesn't differentiate between DT's and DE's. I did get DE Moses (OAK) in the fifth, so that was OK....

Possible...but having his instant production is nice for a team that is trying to make aserious run at this year.

Second year league, rookie draft, 12 team, can only start 2 RB's, 11 starter IDP(19 total).

Offensive scoring - 6 ppTD for all, incremental pts for yardage, ppr for TE, .5 ppr for WR, none for RB

Defensive scoring - DT/DE/CB 3ppt, 1pp assist, LB 2ppt, .66 pp assist, S 2.5 ppt, .83 pp assist, all defensive TD's and safties 10 pts.

No SP return scores, or yardage.

Link to World Dynasty League draft

Second year league, rookie draft, 12 team, can only start 2 RB's, 11 starter IDP(19 total).

Offensive scoring - 6 ppTD for all, incremental pts for yardage, ppr for TE, .5 ppr for WR, none for RB

Defensive scoring - DT/DE/CB 3ppt, 1pp assist, LB 2ppt, .66 pp assist, S 2.5 ppt, .83 pp assist, all defensive TD's and safties 10 pts.

No SP return scores, or yardage.

Link to World Dynasty League draft

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! it...... :D

http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007...ns?L=20870&O=17

1.01 Calvin Johnson

1.02 Marshawn Lynch

1.03 Adrian Peterson

2.05 Paul Posluszny

3.01 Drew Stanton

3.09 Brian Leonard

4.07 Buster Davis

6.09 Zak DeOssie

I know it's kind of a layup to fall into the first three picks but I think I managed to take the best player out there at each pick I've had so far.

Edited by Tford

1.09 Willis, Patrick SFO LB

1.12 Rice, Sidney MIN WR

3.10 Weddle, Eric SDC S

3.12 Rouse, Aaron GBP S

4.12 Nicholas, Stephen ATL LB

5.05 Smith, Troy BAL QB

What the heck, he won the Heisman, maybe he can prove the nay-sayers wrong & continue his success in the Pro's. Definitely worth a 5th to find out.

Proffesional dynasty draft

I got the 12th pick in this startup. No IDP and a tweaked perfect Huddle scoring system.

There were some deals made before the draft and I gave up the 1.01 rookie pick as I just cant warm up to another cant miss #1 WR in Detroit. I have my eye on a couple of rooks but that is the end of the draft. Last 3 rounds are rookies only.

They inverted the rookie picks from the vet draft which made for some interesting trading!

Proffesional dynasty draft

I got the 12th pick in this startup. No IDP and a tweaked perfect Huddle scoring system.

There were some deals made before the draft and I gave up the 1.01 rookie pick as I just cant warm up to another cant miss #1 WR in Detroit. I have my eye on a couple of rooks but that is the end of the draft. Last 3 rounds are rookies only.

They inverted the rookie picks from the vet draft which made for some interesting trading!

Bush #3? Wow.

1.01 Calvin Johnson

1.02 Marshawn Lynch

1.03 Adrian Peterson

2.05 Paul Posluszny

3.01 Drew Stanton

3.09 Brian Leonard

I know it's kind of a layup to fall into the first three picks but I think I managed to take the best player out there at each pick I've had so far.

well what pick was your origonal first? Similiar situation to you it seams...tried my best to win as many games as possible which turned out to be 4, so i wouldnt say i tanked it but i definately got rid of the old guys for younger talent and picks. but hopefully after this draft class i can win a couple more games this year.

1.02 Lynch, Marshawn BUF RB ®

1.03 Johnson, Calvin DET WR ®

1.07 Willis, Patrick SFO LB ®

1.10 Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR ®

1.13 Jarrett, Dwayne CAR WR ®

1.16 Beason, Jon CAR LB ®

2.01 Olsen, Greg CHI TE ®

2.03 Stanton, Drew DET QB ®

2.15 Pittman, Antonio NOS RB ®

3.02 Leonard, Brian STL RB ®

4.07 Siler, Brandon SDC LB ®

5.03 Rouse, Aaron GBP S ®

6.03 Huston, Josh NYG PK ®

Bush #3? Wow.

Yeah the guy was trying to trade the pick but was looking for a kings ransom and then took Bush instead. He must be seeing something from the West Coast that I am not seeing here in New Orleans. :D

well the guy who traded into the 1.01 spot got LT but has no 2nd,5th, or 6th round pick...kind of steep in an initial dynasty draft i think

I agree! He thinks he's gonna win it all with the LT pick :D

I agree! He thinks he's gonna win it all with the LT pick :D

well he should be fine if he gets 2000 yards rushing, 600 recieving, and about 40 TD's

I'm kind of looking forward to see what he does with that, but im thinking he might be the early favorite for the McFadden sweepstakes

well he should be fine if he gets 2000 yards rushing, 600 recieving, and about 40 TD's

I'm kind of looking forward to see what he does with that, but im thinking he might be the early favorite for the McFadden sweepstakes

That or he will surprise us all and take a QB with his 3rd rounder. That would insure that his will be the first available team come next offseason!