[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are you liking more than LJ...

I'm believing that it is in fact time to sell LJ in a dynasty if the price is right---

--- carries last year + line problems and offensive uncertainty + contract situation= really nervous

That said, who would you shoot for getting as the starting point for a deal? Steven Jackson seems like the obvious choice for who might be enough of a sure thing with upside... is Gore up there? Addai? None of these guys really makes me too comfortable.

I'm believing that it is in fact time to sell LJ in a dynasty if the price is right---

--- carries last year + line problems and offensive uncertainty + contract situation= really nervous

That said, who would you shoot for getting as the starting point for a deal? Steven Jackson seems like the obvious choice for who might be enough of a sure thing with upside... is Gore up there? Addai? None of these guys really makes me too comfortable.

Gore Yes

Addai No

If you could get a "Shaun Alexander + _____" trade, that may work out well for you.

If you wanted LT, you'd probably have to give LJ + something.

You may have better luck going after one or two high-end starters at other positions (QB / WR, for example) ... it'd depend on your scoring and lineup rules, obviously.

I don't think you're gonna find too many people that would give up Steven Jackson for LJ. I'd try to get a combination of a top WR and a good RB. Maybe like Fitzgerald and Reggie Bush together (something like that, depending upon what a particular owner has to offer).

Man, who would have thunk we'd be throwing around names like Addai, Maroney, Gore and Bush when discussing a trade for LJ? Amazing what a year can do.

That being said, I think Savage is right-on...if you can get a Top-5 WR, and a decent RB (someone ranked between 8-15 (Parker, Westbrook, Addai, Maroney, Bush, Brown, Rudi, etc.), I'd take it in a minute.

With LJ's perceived decreasing value, and the upside of SJax and/or Gore, you'll be hard-pressed to get an owner to take LJ for either of them.

With LJ's perceived decreasing value, and the upside of SJax and/or Gore, you'll be hard-pressed to get an owner to take LJ for either of them.

I have Gore in a couple of keeper leagues, and I wouldn't trade him for anybody.

Here's one for you.

BB trades:

Johnson, Larry KCC RB

Holmes, Priest KCC RB

Other team trades:

Palmer, Carson CIN QB

Williams, Roy DET WR

Peterson, Julian SEA LB

Year 2008 Round 1 Draft Pick

This was after I traded the 1.05 this year for Travis Henry. It's a whole lot easier to pry loose studs at other positions for a stud RB than trying to swap RB for RB. Seek your #1 RB elsewhere - it can be done.

As far as RBs that I like more than LJ this year, I'd list the following:

LT

S Jackson

Gore

Westbrook (in a ppr league only)

So, I guess with the questionable injury history and everything, no one would be selling high on Gore right now? I'd think it would have to enter my mind at least.

But my question is, who out there is guaranteed to be any better than Gore for the next 2-3 years?

I have Maroney and Westbrook in one keeper league, but I can only keep one RB. Maroney is tempting, but I am putting my chips on Gore. The 'Niners are obviously "movin' on up", and you want to be riding the crest of the wave of the next great offenses. Gore is in a perfect spot it would seem.

I have LJ in a 3 person Keeper (only 1 from any position) and I'm giving serious consideration to keeping Brandon Jacobs rather than LJ. After the abuse he took last year and the line issues, I just don't see him putting up numbers even close to last years. I'm thinking may maybe down to 10-15 range.

I have LJ in a 3 person Keeper (only 1 from any position) and I'm giving serious consideration to keeping Brandon Jacobs rather than LJ. After the abuse he took last year and the line issues, I just don't see him putting up numbers even close to last years. I'm thinking may maybe down to 10-15 range.

You'd have to be nuts to keep Jacobs over LJ, line issues or not. As far as I know, Jacobs hasn't even nailed down the primary back job yet.

If you could get a "Shaun Alexander + _____" trade, that may work out well for you.

Trade such as that happened in USDA in January.

LJ for Alexander + 1.04 (which ended up being RB Jackson, GB)

Earlier this week, same owner traded away Alexander + 2.13 for AGreen, McAllister, + 4.11

As the league Gore owner, only LT is worth trading "up" for and it would cost too much.

So, I guess with the questionable injury history and everything, no one would be selling high on Gore right now? I'd think it would have to enter my mind at least.

Well when do we stop labeling a guy injury prone? I think playing in 30 of your last 32 NFL games should just about do it or be getting pretty close.

I think its good to trade LJ now while he still has value. I had Gore last year and he kept me in the money ,anyway I would also try to get a top 5 WR and a top 15 rb to me that sounds like a good trade if you can find it... :D KC will have some issues this season ...