Sign in to follow this  
nuke'em ttg

Welcome Brack

10 Members: nuke'em ttg, Mazerom, billay, Duchess Jack, aqualung, PantherDave, xlence, Front Row, justin

Any good stories from the Keys..... :D

you did snowbird ....right :D

Thanks Nuke'em

Ya, just got back early last week. We were able to stay down there 2 months this year, hopefully we will be up to 3 soon.

Nothing really exciting unless just vegging out each day under grueling 80-90 degree sun. :D

We did go biking each day along with kayaking and eating out quite often.

Did manage to go fishing quite a bit. Happened to catch a 5 1/4 pound yellowtail (flag) which my 82 year old buddy and fishing buddy said that would have won the ongoing fishing tournament this year. Also caught a number of grouper and kings. The water wasn't warm enough for dolphin yet, there catching quite a few right now. Next year I think I will stay into May.

Didn't get to Key West for the second year in a row. It gets old after the first couple trips down there.

Bier if you happen to read this Papa Joes shut down because of the hurricane. Thought it would be up this year but wasn't.

Took a plane to the Dry Tortugas, fantastic trip over and back. The fort is interesting part of history.

Only bad part of the trip was coming back. I'm already checking the days off til next year. :D

Thanks Nuke'em

Ya, just got back early last week. We were able to stay down there 2 months this year, hopefully we will be up to 3 soon.

Nothing really exciting unless just vegging out each day under grueling 80-90 degree sun. :tup:

We did go biking each day along with kayaking and eating out quite often.

Did manage to go fishing quite a bit. Happened to catch a 5 1/4 pound yellowtail (flag) which my 82 year old buddy and fishing buddy said that would have won the ongoing fishing tournament this year. Also caught a number of grouper and kings. The water wasn't warm enough for dolphin yet, there catching quite a few right now. Next year I think I will stay into May.

Didn't get to Key West for the second year in a row. It gets old after the first couple trips down there.

Bier if you happen to read this Papa Joes shut down because of the hurricane. Thought it would be up this year but wasn't.

Took a plane to the Dry Tortugas, fantastic trip over and back. The fort is interesting part of history.

Only bad part of the trip was coming back. I'm already checking the days off til next year. :D

Catching those Kings are a riot... :D ...i did battle with some outta West Palm Beach.......

One day, I wanna be like Aqualung.

Welcome Brack, Aqua! :D

You were gone? :D

:D

just read this....... you know me..... any new restaurants...or old ones that made you raise an eyebrow? love to hear about some of your favorite meals