[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which is worse?

Big Country

If yo were to stray, which would your wife/SO say is worst?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Hot woman
    • Ugly woman
    • A man
    • Puddy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted "ugly woman". My wife would understand straying for a good-lookin' babe but never for a skank and ESPECIALLY never for a guy (gross!).

I would be surprised if women thought losing their husband to a man would be worse. If it's a hot woman, then she's reminded that she's not hot enough, if it's an ugly woman, than she thinks that she is some how failing her husband in some profound way, if it's a guy, then it would seem that there wasn't anything she could do about it anyway. Dude must be gay.

I've had a few friends who were the last male partner of a woman who ended up going gay. They seemed to have a lot easier time dealing with it than those who's girlfriends left them for another guy.

I agree with the first part of this somewhat. If the dude turned to a man for sex, that means he likes it up the arss and she lacks the necessary tools for this. Perhaps in that case she could strap on a dildo and go to work. :D

The ugly woman gets my vote. If it were a pretty woman, the wife should realize that she's not a pretty as the other. Although that could be rather offensive also. But an ugly woman would be the absolute insult even if the man uses the :D technique. The ugly woman is doing something sexually that pleases her man more than she does.

I agree with the first part of this somewhat. If the dude turned to a man for sex, that means he likes it up the arss and she lacks the necessary tools for this. Perhaps in that case she could strap on a dildo and go to work. :D

The ugly woman gets my vote. If it were a pretty woman, the wife should realize that she's not a pretty as the other. Although that could be rather offensive also. But an ugly woman would be the absolute insult even if the man uses the :D technique. The ugly woman is doing something sexually that pleases her man more than she does.

Update. Just talked to my SO about this and she chose the ugly woman. She said simply that she'd feel that she wasn't doing something right and that if I never told her about it and strayed for haggatha, she would feel very inadequate on top of being very pissed. Thank God we don't have this problem!

Update. Just talked to my SO about this and she chose the ugly woman. She said simply that she'd feel that she wasn't doing something right and that if I never told her about it and strayed for haggatha, she would feel very inadequate on top of being very pissed. Thank God we don't have this problem!

I voted ugly woman thinking the same thing. If it was a man, the wife could say "he's gay, not my fault." If it was a hot woman, the wife could at least understand the physical atraction and say "he's atracted to her, not my fault." But an ugly woman would leave the wife thinking "What the hell is so wrong with me that he had to do that?"

I'm guessing my wife would find it more offensive if I opted out for another man ... either way I'd end the day with a few more holes than I started.

Same here. But I'd prolly have dents in the noggin too, from her ballpeen hammer.

I don't think the Puddy option would bother her at all though.

I voted ugly woman thinking the same thing. If it was a man, the wife could say "he's gay, not my fault." If it was a hot woman, the wife could at least understand the physical atraction and say "he's atracted to her, not my fault." But an ugly woman would leave the wife thinking "What the hell is so wrong with me that he had to do that?"

Good info here.

I had a thought on this last night ...

If the wife isn't particularly attractive, she'd probably be more threatened by an attractive woman (being self-conscious about her looks, and all). However, if the wife is attractive, she'd be more threatened by an ugly woman ("What's she got that I haven't got?").

Mrs HR now truly believes I am talking to a bunch of 12-13 year old junior high boys. She said that me having sex with an ugly woman would be hilarious and she would show all her friends a picture of the hag.

At the funeral. :D

I had a thought on this last night ...

If the wife isn't particularly attractive, she'd probably be more threatened by an attractive woman (being self-conscious about her looks, and all). However, if the wife is attractive, she'd be more threatened by an ugly woman ("What's she got that I haven't got?").

Uh, aren't all our wives/SOs beautiful/attractive to us? All kidding aside, if I didn't feel that my wife is a hottie, I wouldn't be married. If you think your wife 'isn't particularly attractive', the relationship is doomed my friend, doomed.

Good luck with that....

Uh, aren't all our wives/SOs beautiful/attractive to us? All kidding aside, if I didn't feel that my wife is a hottie, I wouldn't be married. If you think your wife 'isn't particularly attractive', the relationship is doomed my friend, doomed.

Good luck with that....

What gave you the sense that I think my wife isn't attractive? For frame of reference, my wife won HS homecoming queen over a future Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader (who I think was on the squad for like three or four years).

Objectively, my wife is better looking than my friends' wives (one is way too skinny, one is way too heavy and one is attractive enough if a significant lack of heighth doesn't bother you).

I'm thinking that, for example, the woman who is too heavy would be more threatened by her husband having an affair with a very attractive woman than my wife would be. However, my wife would be more threatened by me having an affair with an unattractive woman (and she admitted as much earlier) because she'd think that she was not providing me with a significant enough emotional context for our relationship that I needed to get busy with an unattractive woman.

Women, like all people, are threatened where they perceive themselves to be weakest.

Make sense?

Every choice can be reasoned away by a spouse except for Ugly Woman.

Here's their thought process for each one...

Hot Woman - well he couldn't help himself because she is so hot so its not my fault

Dude - well he must have always been gay so it's not my fault

Puddy - who could possibly resist

Ugly Woman - there must be something seriously wong with me if he is willing to bang this cow