[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which is worse?

Big Country

If yo were to stray, which would your wife/SO say is worst?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Hot woman
    • Ugly woman
    • A man
    • Puddy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are missing it. Because we are men we look at things rationally. What we often fail to remember is that all women know they are fat, have ugly hair, and are paranoid about their shoes. Therefore, Puddy is worse because he is a guy we know instead of a random guy like Warren Sapp.

An ugly woman is the logical choice here.

If it's a dude... your woman will realize/think she had little to do with your decision to leave.

Puddy shouldn't be considered here. Not saying I endorse it... but... you know.

That leaves us with hot woman vs. ugly woman. At this point you should put yourself in their shoes. I would be pissed if my girlfriend cheated on me with a homeless man... but I would be understanding if she got it on with Brad Pitt. Just saying.

You guys are missing it. Because we are men we look at things rationally. What we often fail to remember is that all women know they are fat, have ugly hair, and are paranoid about their shoes. Therefore, Puddy is worse because he is a guy we know instead of a random guy like Warren Sapp.

I agree with polk that too much man-logic is being applied here. Having Squeegie agree should be proof enough of that.

Here's how I would guess it would tend to go (with the understanding of course that if you go down on 10 wimmin the same way, you'll be getting it wrong at least 9 times).

Wimmin are much more attuned to that "relative attractiveness" deal than men -- whereas men tend to think in terms of hot or not, wimmin are more like "this one's too hot ... too cold ... just right for me." That's why you can usually pick out a psycho if she's clearly more attractive than the guy she's with.

So, if you cheat with an ugly woman, it causes her to question her judgment. Maybe he's more stupid than I thought? Maybe he's more ugly than I thought? I just know wimmin who've been cheated on who think the "other woman" is a dog, and they seem to get especially hateful and vengeful. Not because they fear a close emotional relationship to her, but more because she starts to see you as someone other than the man she thought you were. She hates you because you cheated, but she hates you even more because apparently you're a pathetic loser, too.

But that's still not as bad as a guy. I mean, coming out gay means she's invested herself into a relationship that was just a complete lie from the start. It means all the times she thought she knew you, and all the little things about you, she was wrong. It means everything she trusts about her instincts about people, especially the one man she should know better than anyone, is wrong. It means she told you personal, secret stuff about herself, and you never even came close to sharing the same about yourself.

So, I think the ugly woman is bad, but the man is far, far worse. The hot chick would piss her off, but it doesn't make her question her judgment like the other two.

I'd guess the hot woman, but did not check with the Mrs. I could be wrong. :shurg: She does have dreams that I've cheated on her and she hits me when she wakes up. :D I thought it was inappropriated to ask her if the other woman was hot or not. :D

I don't recommend checking with her at this point given that we just 'met' last week. :D

:DHer text to me while I went to have dinner with you, "So, how was dinner with Hannibal Lecter?"

She was a little concerned about the innernets friend thing.