[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

aimless rambling

Thews40

The other thing that kills me is when somebody realizes that they're in the wrong lane and, rather than just going through the intersection pulling into the next parking lot and getting themselves in the right direction, they just stop and wait for someone to let them into or out of the turn lane. If it's commute time, they're going to hold up like 20 or more people because they were too selfish to undo their own mistake.

had the highway version of this today..... where highways split into different directions. a guy on my right needed to go left...he cut over 3 lanes to do it...popped in front of me doing 10-15 mph less than my rate. i had to break pretty hard to avoid hitting him. if it is unsafe to make that kind of merge (3 lanes)... he needs to stay the coarse until he can get off at the next exit and find his way.

Edited by Bier Meister

had the highway version of this today..... where highways slit into different direction. a guy on my right needed to go left...he cut over 3 lanes to do it...popped in front of me doing 10-15 mph less than my rate. if it is unsafe to make that kind of merge (3 lanes)... he needs to stay the coarse until he can get off at the next exit and find his way.

Two words: Capital Punishment

Ran into the ex-fiancee (who I haven't seen since I dumped her - FYI I was the ass hole in the relationship - about 9 years ago) in the parking lot at the Brewers game.

Totally knocked me off my equilibrium for the first 3 innings or so.

Surreal moments like that freak me out too. Something happened I can’t go into detail on, but I can tell you I ran into two ex-girlfriends about 5 months ago on the same day, and 5 minutes apart. I hadn’t spoken to either in over three years (one for about 5 years), and I spoke to them both within five minutes. It was a fencepost in the Twilight Zone moment… freaked me out for a few hours.