[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baby Powder

jaxfactor

Oh there's a shocker. :D

Oh stop being so jealous. Everybody knows that you use powder in your draws, it just so happens that you do so just to have something in there. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of ghey schit are you guys talking about? I have never heard of anyone but a baby or a pillow biter getting this treatment. :tup:

+1

Never occurred to me to powder my nuts.

+1

Never heard of it done. Freaks. :D

+1

Dude, thats like so gay.

NTTWWT

+1

Baby powder. It's come to this. I miss the old Tailgate. :doh:

+1

Can we just change the name of this forum to "The Hankkgate" and be done with it?

+1

I swear to God that I hope that this whole notion of you ladies putting baby powder on your ovaries is one big co-ordinated fishing expedition. Because if this is true, then the Oxygen Channel has won... :D

Can we just change the name of this forum to "The Hankkgate" and be done with it?

There's no ballsack dusting around these parts.

I don't always but certainly do in the summer. The kitchen gets freaking hot. I take it a step further and have invested in capalene boxer-briefs. They're pricy at around $20 per pair, but there's really no comparison. Jax and anyone who has to work in the heat should really consider them. Patagonia sells them and REI carries a brand that is a bit cheaper called Exofficio. They're also great for extended traveling because they dry quickly so you can wash them in the bathroom sink and they'll dry overnight. Means you don't have to pack as many.

I swear to God that I hope that this whole notion of you ladies putting baby powder on your ovaries is one big co-ordinated fishing expedition. Because if this is true, then the Oxygen Channel has won... :D

Some of us like to avoid tacky crack. Get over it, Nancy. I suppose deodorant is too sissy for you, too?

Baby powder? Pansies. Where I come from, we use portland cement.

:D

I wear flour sack drawers, so by dinner time I can have me a couple bisquits...

My fiancee calls it "makin' pancakes" when the boys get the Gold Bond treatment.

Hey, DMD!! You got your wish. Instead of talking politics, religion, and other controversial topics, we' re now talking just like we do at a real tailgate party!

"Hey, Jax, could you toss me a beer? And may I say, you smell very fresh."

"Here ya go, Det. Thanks for that tip on the undies, it makes all the difference. I saw an article in Cosmo on capalene briefs."

"Yes, I saw it, too. Very well written."

sigh.

stuff is no good.......

Q. Why is talc harmful?

A. Talc is closely related to the potent carcinogen asbestos. Talc particles have been shown to cause tumors in the ovaries and lungs of cancer victims. For the last 30 years, scientists have closely scrutinized talc particles and found dangerous similarities to asbestos. Responding to this evidence in 1973, the FDA drafted a resolution that would limit the amount of asbestos-like fibers in cosmetic grade talc. However, no ruling has ever been made and today, cosmetic grade talc remains non-regulated by the federal government. This inaction ignores a 1993 National Toxicology Program report which found that cosmetic grade talc, without any asbestos-like fibers, caused tumors in animal subjects.1 Clearly with or without asbestos-like fibers, cosmetic grade talcum powder is a carcinogen.

Hey, DMD!! You got your wish. Instead of talking politics, religion, and other controversial topics, we' re now talking just like we do at a real tailgate party!

"Hey, Jax, could you toss me a beer? And may I say, you smell very fresh."

"Here ya go, Det. Thanks for that tip on the undies, it makes all the difference. I saw an article in Cosmo on capalene briefs."

"Yes, I saw it, too. Very well written."

sigh.

Beer? That Tailgate is Cosmopolitan drinking only. Only question now is umbrella or not?

While I don't make regular use of baby powder, I use it quite a bit when I'm doing the wildland fire fighting thing. Nothing like a baby powder bath after a couple days without a shower. I typically wear the same pants for several days, and the combination of water, soot, dirt and sweat increase the chaff factor significantly. I challenge any of the naysayers to try it on their next hunting/camping trip. You will be converted. :D