[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Baby Powder

jaxfactor

Hey, DMD!! You got your wish. Instead of talking politics, religion, and other controversial topics, we' re now talking just like we do at a real tailgate party!

"Hey, Jax, could you toss me a beer? And may I say, you smell very fresh."

"Here ya go, Det. Thanks for that tip on the undies, it makes all the difference. I saw an article in Cosmo on capalene briefs."

"Yes, I saw it, too. Very well written."

sigh.

If only this weren't so true.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, DMD!! You got your wish. Instead of talking politics, religion, and other controversial topics, we' re now talking just like we do at a real tailgate party!

"Here ya go, Det. Thanks for that tip on the undies, it makes all the difference. I saw an article in Cosmo on capalene briefs."

"Yes, I saw it, too. Very well written."

sigh.

:D

Never occurred to me to put baby powder down my shorts. And I lived in the heat and humidity of Houston, Texas for 9 years. But maybe I'd sing a different tune if I'd had to work outside. No one likes a swampy ass.

No one likes a swampy ass.

Good point, reminds me of an incident many years ago while I was at a July day game for the Cardinals. 100+ weather and then hanging out at bars afterwards created quite the deadly mix for the unsuspecting girl I brought home that night. She went south, gagged on the smell, headed out the front door and left me with my pants down to my knees. :D

Good point, reminds me of an incident many years ago while I was at a July day game for the Cardinals. 100+ weather and then hanging out at bars afterwards created quite the deadly mix for the unsuspecting girl I brought home that night. She went south, gagged on the smell, headed out the front door and left me with my pants down to my knees. :D

At least she didn't puke all over your junk. As I recall, that can be a little embarrassing. :tup::D

Edited by yo mama

Better than smelling like I didn't wipe my ass. God forbid, you'd rather chafe in the FL humidity than use powder between your legs and worry about the gheyness factor. Of course, working indoors you wouldn't know about sweating for a living now would you? I'm so impressed with what a macho dude you are. :D

Thank you twiley! So what do you do to stop that from happening in the future, spray cologne on your nutsack? :tup:

Better than smelling like I didn't wipe my ass. God forbid, you'd rather chafe in the FL humidity than use powder between your legs and worry about the gheyness factor. Of course, working indoors you wouldn't know about sweating for a living now would you? I'm so impressed with what a macho dude you are. :D

In my field, one may interpret this comment as "defensive."

Does this mean that I won't be invited to one of your BGE events? :D

You can come--on one condition: It can get real hot. Promise you'll powder up first. I don't want no poopy ass smelling guy bringing down my vibe.

And I don't read Cosmo...but I'll let you borrow a few of my "Oprah" mags because I am giving and open.

You can come--on one condition: It can get real hot. Promise you'll powder up first. I don't want no poopy ass smelling guy bringing down my vibe.

And I don't read Cosmo...but I'll let you borrow a few of my "Oprah" mags because I am giving and open.

:D

God forbid, you'd rather chafe in the FL humidity than use powder between your legs and worry about the gheyness factor. Of course, working indoors you wouldn't know about sweating for a living now would you?

You deliver mail? This is considered 'working' outdoors? You walk around in shorts and tennis shoes dropping peices of paper in little wooden boxes? :D

You must be really buff. :D

So, if you shave your junk, do you still need to powder? Hankk... what's the call on this manscaping concoction?

Never thought of this. Thanks, BC. Now I know that H8 shaves his ass.