Sign in to follow this  
CaP'N GRuNGe

NFL Classic Games

:D

Awesome. :tup:

I wish you could buy complete season games of your favorite NFL teams. Sort of like a box set for each season. Just think how much the NFL could make off of that. :D

I'd like to see the Thursday Night Chicago Bears game vs. Minnesota from 1985. You know, the one the Bears were losing 17-9 and then McMahon came off the bench and threw 2 straight TDs for the victory.

That'd be AWESOME!

I'd like to see the Thursday Night Chicago Bears game vs. Minnesota from 1985. You know, the one the Bears were losing 17-9 and then McMahon came off the bench and threw 2 straight TDs for the victory.

That'd be AWESOME!

I'd rather see this one:

The Vikings won their first regular season game, defeating the Chicago Bears 37-13 on Opening Day 1961. Rookie Fran Tarkenton came off the bench to throw four touchdown passes and run for another to lead the upset.

I'd rather see this one:

The Vikings won their first regular season game, defeating the Chicago Bears 37-13 on Opening Day 1961. Rookie Fran Tarkenton came off the bench to throw four touchdown passes and run for another to lead the upset.

That was before cameras and television. They don't have it to show. :D

:D

I'd rather see this one:

How long did Tarkenton play - I swear I remember him still playing when I was a kid (in the mid-70's) - I woiuld never have guessed he started in '61 - would have said late '60s easy

I wish you could buy complete season games of your favorite NFL teams. Sort of like a box set for each season. Just think how much the NFL could make off of that. :D

Or even just a 'best of' box set for each team.

Or even just a 'best of' box set for each team.

That would be a pretty tiny box for some teams...

There is an element of boredom in watching a sporting event that you already know the outcome to. I'm more interested in the highlights, and seeing how the broadcasts of the time flowed (including old school graphics) than anything else, really.

NFL Films is the reason why pro football stands on a higher tier than the other professoinal sports in America.

Stupid CableOne :D

Would love to view some of those old Steelers-Raiders games of the 70s. Talk about true hatred.

The Miracle at the Meadowlands MNF game would be awesome to watch again. I had to give up my ticket to that game because I had a grad school paper to write... :D

They should run a continuous loop of Super Bowl XL :D

They should run a continuous loop of Super Bowl XL :D

I think they already do... at the Institute for Bad Officiating.

I think they already do... at the Institute for Bad Officiating.

That's one.....

That's one.....

I see that the fish are biting Menudo...that's some pretty good bait you cast.

I think they are coming out with a Millen Era Detroit Lions Box Set of all the highlights since his "Reign of Terror" has begun.