[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sharpton Denies Disputing Romney's Faith

spain

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet, none of them will even dare criticize the Dems for allowing that virolent racist to represent their party on stage at their convention. Nope. They cant come to grips with problems within their party so they have to throw out red herrings and non starters. Sad really. Their come backs are about irrelevant issues like Angie Harmon. We are talking about Sharpton here and how he is a representative of the Dem party.

What are Rosie O Donnel's thoughts on this, clamoring clamorer?

I think he is a freaking loon and almost everyone certainly here would agree. The fact you make a daily post clamoring to his every action doesn't really change that.

What do you think about the Democratic party putting him up on stage at their conventions is the question I think Spain really wanted you to answer.

Edited by Doc Holliday

What do you think about the Democratic party putting him up on stage at their conventions is the question I think Spain really wanted you to answer.

I think it shows how politically clueless, chicken Sega!, and the lack of an identity the Democratic party had and still has. The Dem's didn't do anything themselves to take back control of Congress, they let the Republican party implode by themselves.

And not only that, he is plastered all over the cable news shows pimpin for the Democrat cause. And not one Dem will speak ill of him. He is a front man for the Dems pure and simple so its disengenuous to now say that nobody listens to him.

I think it shows how politically clueless, chicken Sega!, and the lack of an identity the Democratic party had and still has. The Dem's didn't do anything themselves to take back control of Congress, they let the Republican party implode by themselves.

Or they could be using morons to recruit other morons by using people like him, you think?

I mean..I respect your answer and don't mean what I just said to include you in that as I know all Democrats are not fools just like all Republicans are not. but putting people like him on the stage(which both parties do,just not like the Democrats do) is pretty pathetic.

Edited by Doc Holliday

I don't know. To tell you the truth about the only time I hear about Sharpton is from a Spain post.

Then you must be living under a rock because he was all over the major media outlets yesterday.

Despite the fact that Dems have him speak at their conventions and rally behind him in many fool causes...you bring up the fool things he says and dems will always say "who listens to him? " ..amongst other things distancing themselves... they do not care that their party will sink so low that they even put fools like this on stage for votes.

It has been mentioned before. Spain is the center of the Sharpton universe as far as I'm concerned. I hear more about him from Spain in the huddle than in every other media source combined. By a freaking long shot. That is the absolute truth.

Is the fact that Sharpton is still embraced by the dems a sign that they're lame or is it a sign that politics in general is lame? There's no shortage of regetable high profile nut jobs on both sides of the fence. Both parties are sleazy enough to hold their nose and hope that association with these types will do more good than harm. For every Sharpton, there's a Rush Limbaugh. We could go on, trading names back and forth. So you may say that Limbaugh is just a radio guy and Sharpton spoke at the 04 convention. OK, well Dubya spoke at the the GOP convention and he's the biggest dumbass momo alive. So there and on it goes.

The Dem's didn't do anything themselves to take back control of Congress, they let the Republican party implode by themselves.

This has got to be the first "+1" I've ever given to any non-football post by you, but it's right on.

Edit to add: When I used the expression "right on" above, I was not pandering for black support, I was merely saying it was, in fact, right on the message. You dig what I"m sayin'? Ch.t! I did it again. :D

Edited by Bengal Mania

It has been mentioned before. Spain is the center of the Sharpton universe as far as I'm concerned. I hear more about him from Spain in the huddle than in every other media source combined. By a freaking long shot. That is the absolute truth.

As usual, you are full of more shi@te than a Christmas goose. That jackass is on the news as much as the Dems other favorite race baiter, Jesse Jackson. I quoted him in a major news story that is on every f'n channel, and you limp dicks accuse me of being the one bringing him up? Get real. You own and condone this negro. The Dems and their lackies, the mainstream media, push him to the forefront constantly. So, its quite disengenuous to then claim that others are "bringing him up". If he wasnt on the news pimpin Democrats and their "causes", I wouldnt ever mention his jerry curl ass.

As usual, you are full of more shi@te than a Christmas goose. That jackass is on the news as much as the Dems other favorite race baiter, Jesse Jackson. I quoted him in a major news story that is on every f'n channel, and you limp dicks accuse me of being the one bringing him up? Get real. You own and condone this negro. The Dems and their lackies, the mainstream media, push him to the forefront constantly. So, its quite disengenuous to then claim that others are "bringing him up". If he wasnt on the news pimpin Democrats and their "causes", I wouldnt ever mention his jerry curl ass.

Would I know that he exists even if you didn't bring him up everyday? Of course. Would I have any idea what he's saying? Absolutely not. Like every other nut job out there, I see him flapping his gums and move on. I really have no interest in what he's saying. Just like I have no interest in what any extreme right momo is saying. As far as I'm concerned, they're pandering to some fringe whackos. I'm not buying what they're selling, so I move on. If someone apparently sane has something to say, I stop and listen. Sometimes this person is left of me, sometimes this person is right of me, but rarely very far in either direction.

The difference between me and you is that I don't get a hard-on listening to idiots.

Edited by detlef

Then why do you quote Bush so often? :D

We all have our weaknesses.

However, please don't try to compare constantly dredging up the rants of some race-bating whack-job that only gets paraded around to stir up the pot and the freaking POTUS. Talk about relevant? Bush is the freaking POTUS and he's a complete dumbass! That's news. That the supposed most powerful man in the US is a complete fool. You're going to need to better than that.

So the right's answer to people pointing out the latest of Bush's regrettably stupid move is to mention Sharpton? Are you freaking kidding me? If that's the best you all have, I think we need to bust out the mercy rule and call this baby now.

We all have our weaknesses.

However, please don't try to compare constantly dredging up the rants of some race-bating whack-job that only gets paraded around to stir up the pot and the freaking POTUS. Talk about relevant? Bush is the freaking POTUS and he's a complete dumbass! That's news. That the supposed most powerful man in the US is a complete fool. You're going to need to better than that.

So the right's answer to people pointing out the latest of Bush's regrettably stupid move is to mention Sharpton? Are you freaking kidding me? If that's the best you all have, I think we need to bust out the mercy rule and call this baby now.

Not really since Sharpton is one of the key spokesmen for the opposition party. And please quit trying to distance him from the Democrats. He speaks for their candidates and their issues constantly. He has been included in the debates the times he has run for Pres, as a Democrat. He speaks at their conventions. And they parade him out like a lapdog anytime they can. So, yes he is a whack job. But the Dems try to legitimize what he says by giving voice and attention to his Dem causes. Just like they do Jesse. So, your arguement is lame at best.

No one in the dem party has the stones to silence sharpton for fear of racism claims and back lash ...so he continues to speak ..some listen but most do not ...he is sort of like the kid in class that no one wants to deal with so he is left to do his own thing which most just ignore

No one in the dem party has the stones to silence sharpton for fear of racism claims and back lash ...so he continues to speak ..some listen but most do not ...he is sort of like the kid in class that no one wants to deal with so he is left to do his own thing which most just ignore

Which I guess would be somewhat understandable. But allowing him to speak at the convention isnt exactly "ignoring" him...

Which I guess would be somewhat understandable. But allowing him to speak at the convention isnt exactly "ignoring" him...

Fair point ...do not think that will happen again though ...certainly for dem's sake it should not

Living in tri state area its amazing to see how long sharpton has lasted ...I remember tawana brawley case and that should have been the end of him ...only in america