[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OJ denied

cliaz

I love the balls on that guy. Awesome, I could care less about his motives, hopefully he does get media coverge for booting that scumbag. Good for him.

Takes some sack to approach OJ and a group of 12- and tell em to get out.

How does it take "balls" to kick out OJ and his entourage? I'd say that this is more of a show of ethics than courage.

Sounds more like a free PR opportunity for the restaurant. I'm willing to bet the owners laughing all the way to the bank with the "comped" advertising he's getting because the press likes to make a big deal about nothing.

Yeah, great move, now he's going to get sued by a guy who committed two murders and got away with it. How do you like his odds? Sounds like a pretty dumb f*cking move to me.

Yeah, great move, now he's going to get sued by a guy who committed two murders and got away with it. How do you like his odds? Sounds like a pretty dumb f*cking move to me.

I doubt he'll be sued.

Last time I checked, a restaurant owner or an owner of any business can refuse service to anyone they please.

See, look, "snap" .... I just decided to never do business with you. :D

Edited by twiley

Last time I checked, a restaurant owner or an owner of any business can refuse service to anyone they please.

Well, I was trying to make a funny about him probably having better lawyers, but I guess that didn't work.

That being said, I'd all but guarantee there's a lawsuit, Sharpton and Jackson shold be arriving on the scene any moment now.

Well, I was trying to make a funny about him probably having better lawyers, but I guess that didn't work.

That being said, I'd all but guarantee there's a lawsuit, Sharpton and Jackson shold be arriving on the scene any moment now.

:tup:

Sorry, missed the subtle humor. :D

You're back on my "whitelist". Errr, I mean "goodlist". :D

How does it take "balls" to kick out OJ and his entourage? I'd say that this is more of a show of ethics than courage.

is yer constant need to argue because yer always right, or just flat annoying? I'd say it is more on the annoying side.

It takes sack- I doubt yer approaching OJ's table +12 and booting them in that situation-

is yer constant need to argue because yer always right, or just flat annoying? I'd say it is more on the annoying side.

No, it's because your posts often contain questionable content. I know how you love to act like an ass when I respond to your posts, but it was a serious question.

Moving on...

It takes sack- I doubt yer approaching OJ's table +12 and booting them in that situation-

What in the hell are OJ and his entourage going to do in a crowded restaurant full of witnesses? Do you think that OJ is going to get any leniency in court if he decides to assault to owner? Do you think that OJ wants to even get anywhere NEAR trouble at this point? The way that he quietly got up and walked out certainly suggest not.

Edited by Bill Swerski

No, it's because your posts often contain questionable content. I know how you love to act like an ass when I respond to your posts, but it was a serious question.

Moving on...

What in the hell are OJ and his entourage going to do in a crowded restaurant full of witnesses? Do you think that OJ is going to get any leniency in court if he decides to assault to owner? Do you think that OJ wants to even get anywhere NEAR trouble at this point? The way that he quietly got up and walked out certainly suggest not.

Assault :D but if you think telling a psycho like OJ to get outta yer joint doesn't take balls- then, ok, whatever.

so, telling OJ and his entourage to leave doesn't take balls? I am sure plenty of restaurant/bar owners have ethically wanted that killer out of their establishment, but haven't had the guts to actually do it..............

It obviously is a story b/c he tossed him- more stones than ethics IMO.

Edited by wildcat2334

I would have served him... but I would have taken away his steak knife and replaced it with one of those little white plastic ones.

:D And make him wear gloves. "Excuse me Mr. Simpson, but it is our policy here at Steak n Eggs that murderers found innocent wear gloves. Do these fit?"

Assault :D but if you think telling a psycho like OJ to get outta yer joint doesn't take balls- then, ok, whatever.

so, telling OJ and his entourage to leave doesn't take balls? I am sure plenty of restaurant/bar owners have ethically wanted that killer out of their establishment, but haven't had the guts to actually do it..............

It obviously is a story b/c he tossed him- more stones than ethics IMO.

LOL, I'm sure that a social pariah has never gotten kicked out of a restaurant before. :D

The fact that OJ left without saying crap pretty much proves my point. OJ's a freaking coward who ran away from the cops and was a cowering, suicidal mess in the back of AC's Bronco. Sounds like a real tough-guy badass who'd threaten a restaurant owner in front of a bunch of witnesses. :tup:

Not sure how this guy can pull the race card on this one...

I'm assuming your statement was just rhetorically thrown out there, and that you're not truly surprised the race card was pulled?

Kind of like a statement "I can't believe Shanahan is using RBBC again this year!"

Moving on...

Black people aren't known for being rational. :D

I'm assuming your statement was just rhetorically thrown out there, and that you're not truly surprised the race card was pulled?

Kind of like a statement "I can't believe Shanahan is using RBBC again this year!"

Did I say I was surprised? :D If you read my whole post, I simply pointed out, as a helpful tip, that they probably couldn't use that arguement in this case, as the next group to take over the table also had a black guy in their group...

Did I say I was surprised? :D If you read my whole post, I simply pointed out, as a helpful tip, that they probably couldn't use that arguement in this case, as the next group to take over the table also had a black guy in their group...

Dude, I was just being sarcastic. I knew what you meant.