irish

I'm interested in Commishing a Huddle League...

As an old time Huddler, I'd like to chime in here. Bronco Billy left the huddle, apparently broken to tears, over the ridicule he received for his RB rankings and analysis, not for cheating. :D

Rumor has it he went to footballgays, and that is far worse than cheating in any league.

Well, that was only part of it. The other part was that Sarge scared him away. BB just couldnt accept the Dojo meet up challenge. So, after the public embarrasment of wimping out to Sarge, coupled with the what has now become known as the "which rb will start in Denver this week debacle", BB had no option but to leave the Huddle forever. Or until all the Broncos rb's had retired and Sarge started picking on the other kids.

Well, that was only part of it. The other part was that Sarge scared him away. BB just couldnt accept the Dojo meet up challenge. So, after the public embarrasment of wimping out to Sarge, coupled with the what has now become known as the "which rb will start in Denver this week debacle", BB had no option but to leave the Huddle forever. Or until all the Broncos rb's had retired and Sarge started picking on the other kids.

That was Blitz, not BB. :D:D

That was Blitz, not BB. :D:tup:

Oh sorry, I get those 2 confused. ALOT!!! :D

Oh sorry, I get those 2 confused. ALOT!!! :D

:D

We seriously need a f-u smilie...

Update to include all possible candidates who have said they were in or have shown interest...

Irish

Broncos05

Bronco Billy

Isleseeya

PSULions

Stoperat

Abish

BartenderWJT

Others are getting back to me.

What's one more league? Count me in. My other BOTH league is a dynasty and my team is a complete mess. Maybe now I can earn back some respect.

Sorry BB! I couldnt resist! :D

In honor of your famed Huddle reputation you should name this TWFFL. Train Wreck Fantasy Football League. :D

Update to include all possible candidates who have said they were in or have shown interest...

Irish

Broncos05

Bronco Billy

Isleseeya

PSULions

Stoperat

Abish

BartenderWJT

Doc Holliday

Timmypg

edited to include Doc and Timmy if in fact it wasn't meant as a joke.

Others are getting back to me.

Edited to appease the masses, but you really should cut it with the mass PMing. Makes you look desperate, NTTAWWT.

And name calling still isn't nice.

I appreciate you taking care of this for me. I was more or less taking some advice from some of the guys who are already in the league as to going about getting other participants. My apologies to anyone who was offended when they received my PM. Also no one that I PM'd expressed to me that they were unhappy.

Any way moving on.

So at this point we have the following 10 team owners:

Irish

Broncos05

Bronco Billy

Isleseeya

PSULions

Stoperat

Abishagenaden

BartenderWJT

Doc Holliday

Timmypg

- I'm going to put in to have a BOTH Forum added for our League and now just need to create our League Name (any ideas are welcome).

-Also we could always add two more teams if anyone else is interested or knows of someone who would like to join that'd be great!

- I would like each of you to let me know whether you'd want the league Entry Fee to be $30 or $50.

- We will also discuss which site to use to run our League. Right now I'm thinking a free site like Yahoo would be fine but if people would like to use a site like Fanball (I use this one for my local one) that would be fine but would also change the Entry Fee.

- I'm going to need some info in regard to email addresses and such, so just PM that info ASAP.

- I also don't have a paypal account at the moment so we'd have to discuss how Entry fees would be paid. If people don't mind doing checks, etc. that would be perfectly fine by me. However, if some aren't comfortable with that, worst case scenerio I could always figure out how to open a Paypal account.

- Once we get the Forum up we can discuss when the draft will be held. As of right now I'm thinking late August.

Edited by irish

whats the deal Irish? AM i not in??

I hope not. Remember me. What happened to the CAPS?

whats the deal Irish? AM i not in??

ummm, looks that way to the rest of us, but maybe yer not too bright. so let me break it to you easy. SEEEEEE YA!!! :D

So at this point we have the following 10 team owners:

Irish

Broncos05

Bronco Billy

Isleseeya

PSULions

Stoperat

Abishagenaden

BartenderWJT

Doc Holliday

Timmypg

- I'm going to put in to have a BOTH Forum added for our League and now just need to create our League Name (any ideas are welcome).

-Also we could always add two more teams if anyone else is interested or knows of someone who would like to join that'd be great!

- I would like each of you to let me know whether you'd want the league Entry Fee to be $30 or $50.

- We will also discuss which site to use to run our League. Right now I'm thinking a free site like Yahoo would be fine but if people would like to use a site like Fanball (I use this one for my local one) that would be fine but would also change the Entry Fee.

- I'm going to need some info in regard to email addresses and such, so just PM that info ASAP.

- I also don't have a paypal account at the moment so we'd have to discuss how Entry fees would be paid. If people don't mind doing checks, etc. that would be perfectly fine by me. However, if some aren't comfortable with that, worst case scenerio I could always figure out how to open a Paypal account.

- Once we get the Forum up we can discuss when the draft will be held. As of right now I'm thinking late August.

Any site is fine with me, any amout is fine too. While I would rather use Paypal a check is ok too.

Any site is fine with me, any amout is fine too. While I would rather use Paypal a check is ok too.

Ok. Cool, I'm hoping most, if not all, are comfortable sending checks as that would make it easier for me in terms of not having to set up a Paypal account now. Thanks.

Edited by irish

ummm, looks that way to the rest of us, but maybe yer not too bright. so let me break it to you easy. SEEEEEE YA!!! :D

:D:tup: For the retarded kid!! Lets not think we're tough over the computer now! If we met up in person I'd knock the living c...r...a....p outta u! But u can hide behind ur computer all u want. u're bad u can act hard online! WOW...impressive! LMAO! Loser!

I hope not. Remember me. What happened to the CAPS?

W...T....F... u talking about! CAPS?!?!?

:D:D For the retarded kid!! Lets not think we're tough over the computer now! If we met up in person I'd knock the living c...r...a....p outta u! But u can hide behind ur computer all u want. u're bad u can act hard online! WOW...impressive! LMAO! Loser!

W...T....F... u talking about! CAPS?!?!?

Please delete, cause all this is making me realize is that I made the right decisions. Thanks.

Edited by irish

Nothing against u Irish it's these online wannabe THUGS!! sorry my man ain't gonna delete!! :D