irish

I'm interested in Commishing a Huddle League...

...or the PTSOPDUHJ(pester the (s)hit outta PD until he joins) FF Leauge :D

Big John, who did come up with the "JLA of FF" from last years locked MPlurea rant-I'd love to give props to that :D

...or the PTSOPDUHJ(pester the (s)hit outta PD until he joins) FF Leauge :D

...or PMPD FF League :D -jus kiddin...I like the JLA

Having a good time PD, I see. Anywho, time to explain what JLA of FF League stands for.

Edited by irish

Off the top of my head --

Huddlers' Revenge

All Huddle No Cuddle

Illegal Formation

Unnecessary Roughness

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

We'll probably be using Yahoo just because it's free and most of you said it didn't matter. This is basically off the top of my head in terms of rules and I would have to fix the Yahoo League up the way we like it as I'm used to using Fanball.

Rosters 16 Spots per Squad

Starting Lineup (9)

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K and Team D (if we want it) 7 bench spots

Now if the majority would like to have a flex option that would be fine as well. So we'd have a QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex (RB, WR) TE, K, D. Discuss...

In terms of scoring system, mine is a little different but again can be altered if needed.

Scoring

Applies for all

1pt- 20 yds pass, 10 yds rush/rec.

5 pts- rush/rec. tds and 3 pts- pass. tds

1 PPR

Kicking pts straight up.

2pts for all kinds of 2 pt conversions

We could do fractional scoring or leave it as is. I like the points for pass, rush, rec. yards but if you guys wanted to change the TDs I would. I would create defensive scoring if needed, very simple.

Transactions-

WW adds (1 per team during waiver period would automatically happen Wed. night at 9:00 ET after that FCFS for FA aquisitions until 5 minutes before that player's game starts. I hope Yahoo can accomodate. Question though, select which option do you like better for WW (again I hope Yahoo can accomodate)

Option 1: Salary Cap for the year, players go to highest bidder. Once $$ runs out can no longer bid during that period.

Option 2: requests made and players granted based of ranking method. Worst-First, Lowest pts on the year, H2H, etc.

The Regular Season will be 14 weeks and the Playoffs will be Weeks 15 and 16. Top 4 get into the Playoffs, unless you'd want to see more get in (I don't). So we can discuss whether we should have 1, 2 or 3 divisions. I'm fine leaving it as 1 but if you guys can think of a good reason to change that then fine.

Trading is most certainly allowed as to me that's the fun part and what's makes FF so great. However, me knows a sh!t deal when me sees it. I will have final say but in the end if 2 teams want to do a trade because they feel they are bettering their respective teams then so be it. I don't even have to mention collusion to you guys as this is a great group.

If I remember anything else that's important, I'll add it otherwise when Yahoo opens up for the season, I'll get started setting it up.

Let me here your thoughts...

Possible Names for the League/Forum...

- Go Big or Go Home (Stoperat's)

- 4 Leaf Clover FFL ( bonus points to Doc Holliday for the Irish connection)

- Shamrock FF League (read above)

- Potato League (What's next the Tattertots?)

- League of Extrodinary Huddlers

- ...or in honor of the late MPluera and another Huddler came up with this ...but it's great

....The JLA of FF

- Huddlers' Revenge

- All Huddle No Cuddle

- Illegal Formation

- Unnecessary Roughness

- Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Let's hear it...

That is ghey, just like the Connery flick for a few years ago, NOT that there isn't anything wrong with that!! :D

That is ghey, just like the Connery flick for a few years ago, NOT that there isn't anything wrong with that!! :D

Plus it's spelled wrong. It's Extraordinary. Here's a little hint to help you spelling that one in the future, someone who's Extraordinary is not extra ordinary. :D

Back to discussing League stuff...

Edited by irish

The Irish Teacher FFL :D

Sounds like a movie, oh wait, that was The English Patient. :D

You missed MPlurea rant last year about his FF superiority and about how know one ever listened to him...blah..blah.. Then went on to say none hear at the Huddle could hang in his "long time league". Then a fellow Huddler called him out said he'd join his JLA of FF anytime-something like that. He was banned and has not returned.

You missed MPlurea rant last year about his FF superiority and about how know one ever listened to him...blah..blah.. Then went on to say none hear at the Huddle could hang in his "long time league". Then a fellow Huddler called him out said he'd join his JLA of FF anytime-something like that. He was banned and has not returned.

If there was ever an azzhat here at the huddle it just might've been him. That guy was incredibly annoying.

Edited by irish

JLA-Justice League of America....Superman, Batman, Aquaman, The Flash..ya know super-hero's. He was playing off MP's superiority complex.

Seriously guys the 1ST order of business we need to take care of is naming the League/Forum so that I can request a new BoTH Forum from DMD. He told me when I'm ready just send him the info and he'd set it up. So let's get this name thing done. Let's just vote on some of the ones mentioned so far as we have some really good ones.

Once again here are the possible Names for the League/Forum...

- Go Big or Go Home (Stoperat's)

- 4 Leaf Clover FFL ( bonus points to Doc Holliday for the Irish connection)

- Shamrock FF League (read above)

- Potato League (What's next the Tattertots?)

- ...or in honor of the late MPluera and another Huddler came up with this ...but it's great

....The JLA of FF

- Huddlers' Revenge

- All Huddle No Cuddle

- Illegal Formation

- Unnecessary Roughness

- The Vick Supporters (not) :D

Let the voting begin (at least select a top 2 or 3)...

Edited by irish

For the record I like...

- 4 Leaf Clover FFL

- Shamrock FF League

- All Huddle No Cuddle

JLA of FF

Huddle Up

Sott's and Irish

Edited by PantherDave

Legion FF

League of his Own FF

League of 12 FF

Big 12 FF

School House FF

Fine with any of these

- The Huddle's Elite

- League of Extraodinary Huddlers

- The JL(A) of FF

- All Huddle No Cuddle

- Illegal Formation

- The Vick Supporters

Edited by broncosn05

Wow PD, you're on a roll. Only problem is I hope we can come to a conclusion quickly, so that we can set the Forum up. All these options and everyone's going to be confused. :D

Wow PD, you're on a roll. Only problem is I hope we can come to a conclusion quickly, so that we can set the Forum up. All these options and everyone's going to be confused. :D

What ever's fine by me-I love Rumbling ... ... but it's lengthy.