[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1.1 draft pick

I can keep 5 of this group

E. Manning, Romo

Benson, K. Jones, B. Jacobs, D. Williams

A. Johnson, M. Colston, G. Jennings,

V. Davis

Standard scoring, can start and combo of wr or rb's

Thanks

Edited by gogo2146

I can keep 5 of this group

E. Manning, Romo

Benson, K. Jones, B. Jacobs, D. Williams

A. Johnson, M. Colston, G. Jennings,

V. Davis

Standard scoring, can start and combo of wr or rb's

Thanks

Does standard scoring include ppr for RB, WR, or TE? It's hard to tell anymore with the increasing popularity of incremental ppr for skill guys to help provide more balance between positions.

Yes. its ppr. I thinking Lynch is gonna be a stud with the Bills AP will split carries with C. Taylor

Still Ap? Injury prone?? What do you think

With the scoring being ppr, I'd be sorely tempted to go with CJ. He's going to be a bonafide stud WR and in ppr he'll score as well as all but the top 5/6 RBs probably. He's in a prolific O and he'll start immediately. WRs careers last much longer than RBs barring injury, and AD is in a really bad O in MIN with little help at both QB & WR, plus he's got to fight for his workload with Taylor - although he ought to get the lion's share. Lynch is the obvious #1 RB, but I could easily see Wright taking carries, and BUF isn't exactly known for being a good running team.

On top of that, you've got a group of RBs that aren't sexy at all but ought to be able to put up some very nice numbers in a RBBC for you. I like all of your RBs - except Jones, whose timetable from his injury recovery is still an unknown - to exceed early expectations. They're all in good spots and ought to get good workloads.

Interesting choices - there's only 1 person who can make it, but I'd lean towards CJ if I were you.

I like cj2 alot and think is a once and a time wr's maybe once in ten years will we see a guy this gifted. If he can do what Bruce or holt can do then he is the best choice at 1.1 for my team. It's still hard to pass up AP and Lynch. I like Lynch alot and trading might be a good idea for me because i think he will be the #3 pick in my draft.

Thanks

I like cj2 alot and think is a once and a time wr's maybe once in ten years will we see a guy this gifted. If he can do what Bruce or holt can do then he is the best choice at 1.1 for my team. It's still hard to pass up AP and Lynch. I like Lynch alot and trading might be a good idea for me because i think he will be the #3 pick in my draft.

Thanks

The problem with CJ is not CJ, but Stanton and Roy.

CJ is good for this season forsure giving you instant impact, however the Lions will bring in Stanton year 2 or 3 and I'm thinking it's next season and I think it takes Stanton 2 years to adjust. Roy is going to split with CJ and may get the Lions share of balls year 1.

Lynch has the better QB and WR support and I really like Lynch's ablility and catching the ball is a added plus. Lynch has to deal with a pretty bad o-line and the drafting of Wright has to be some concern and Lynch is in a much tougher division than AP. Lynch has to adjust to East Coast weather as well( he will). Lynch has alot of heart as well and is no Arrington that's forsure and will be starter from the word go, but RBBC is a real possibility in Buffalo.

AP has the better o-line and better defense support and is the better talent in my book than Lynch. AP is in the weaker division and gets to face the Lions twice which is going to be 2 weeks he will throw up sick #'s.

AP also has a dome which means the weather for half the games will be controlled and that can be a factor with Lynch late in the year. AP will face 8-9 man boxes all year, but I like Allison and Rice to help with that by late this season or even early next year would still be fine. I'm not worried about Chester over the long haul.

Jackson does worry me, Is he the Qb of the future for Vikings???

When it's all said and done in a Keeper or Dynsaty league AP is your man, but if your need points right away and making a run for a title this season Cj or Lynch should be your selection. I myself would take AP.