Sign in to follow this  
Scorcher

Calvin Coolidge

I was checking the web and somebody had this quote on their sig and it is an awesome quote. It is about persistence. I would really like to have the whole exact quote for a meeting I'm having tomorrow. a part of it was " education is not the key, the world is full of educated derelicts". Thanks for your help. Any thoughts Billay?

I was checking the web and somebody had this quote on their sig and it is an awesome quote. It is about persistence. I would really like to have the whole exact quote for a meeting I'm having tomorrow. a part of it was " education is not the key, the world is full of educated derelicts". Thanks for your help. Any thoughts Billay?

Here ya go.

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”

or

"Stay the course." - George W. Bush

:D

I'm going to read that every morning.

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race”

or

"Stay the course." - George W. Bush

:D

OK, that was funny