[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a boy name

Chief Dick

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter sucks, too many kids named Hunter now.

Derrick or Derek is the red headed kid the picks on all the smaller kids but the minute he gets jacked up he runs home and cries.

Atomics name is Derrick ????

Brody Brennan has a nice sound to it. For the record my sons name is Brody Michael.

In some baby name book, there was this suggestion on how to come up with a good name. How would your childs name sound if you were to hear it coming out of a PA system.

My wife and I used this little nugget when we were coming up with names for our kids..

Hope it helps...

Brody Brennan has a nice sound to it. For the record my sons name is Brody Michael.

In some baby name book, there was this suggestion on how to come up with a good name. How would your childs name sound if you were to hear it coming out of a PA system.

My wife and I used this little nugget when we were coming up with names for our kids..

Hope it helps...

We've talked about Brody. Definitely a contender.

Brody Brennan. Now that's a name that can attract chicks. :D

When my wife was expecting, we looked at all the name books we could find. Then on the day of the delivery, she always had a name for the kid and it probably had nothing to do with the name book or my opinion for that matter. After seeing what she went through at birth and the sick times she always had during pregnancies, there's no way I could change her mind.