[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

outta the blocks

nuke'em ttg

Heading to Benihana with the bowling team tonight for our annual night out. Getting the filet and lobster tail combo with fried rice. Throw in a couple saporros and it will be a good evening.

the one by the Hyatt? We wanted to get a dinner there that Saturday but no one called for reservations and there was an hour wait. No one wanted to wait...

Well, I took a 1/2 day today and went to a nice local bar with a deck and had some beer and dinner. Then got in a 2 hour nap before the wife got home with the baby.

I'm on baby-watching duty for the next 3 hours, while the wife runs many errands that have been waiting.

Hopefully later tonight will be Huddle Poker.

Tomorrow, I've got my wife's entire family coming. This includes my two brother-in-laws, who are also two of my best friends that I don't get to see enough. One is in Maryland living with his fiance, who is nice to look at and fun to hang out with :D , and the other goes to law school at Stetson in Florida. I'm hoping they all stay the night and we have many drinks while playing games in the basement. :D

Sunday will be church and me trying to take care of the baby as much as possible to give my wife, a much deserved day off from whatever she wants a day off from.

Edited by Menudo