[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stupidest thing you ever did in a car?

rajncajn

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many........ :D

We used to drive onto the railroad tracks, put the car in drive, climb onto the hood with a cooler of beer, lean back against the windsheild and cruise through the countryside.

The wide track radial tires on my buddies car rode the rails perfectly and the idle speed was just right to keep us rolling along smoothly.

We never considered what we were going to do if a train actually came down the tracks. :D

We couldn't find places to drink in high school so we used to drive around drinking all night. I doubt you could get away with that these days.

That's like a universal thing - i drove a lot cause I had a big old chevy impala and we could easily get 6 people and a cooler in there...

When I was a teenager, I wanted to see what would happen if I turned off the car while driving down the road. I took the keys out why driving down a country road at about 55.

The steering wheel locked, and the brakes didn't work too well. Unfortunately the wheel locked while pointing slightly to the left. I put the keys back in and turned it back on just before I went off the road. It was probably off for just a few seconds, but that was enough. I never really felt the need to do that again.

The list is long:

- finger banging (someone else's) girlfriend in the back of a station wagon while my parents were driving said wagon;

- trying to outrun a state trooper (an endeavor at which I failed);

- stealing my parents car and driving about 100 miles to a high school debate tournament (because I missed bus) before I even had a driver's license (parents never found out, though);

- teaching a young lady to drive in my parents' car, which she summarily wrecked, then attempting a cover-up;

- driving 130 on a busy freeway because I was late for a date;

- arguing with the cop who pulled me over when I was driving under the influence (he let me go, amazingly);

- got road head, but that wasn't stupid: that was awsome. Still try to get me some of that when I can;

- When I was a fire fighter I drove off in the station's pick up truck to make some deliveries after our annual dance. Left the tailgate down by accident, pulled out from a rival fire station (where I had returned some stuff), and all the rented china I was about to drop off slid out of the truck bed and shattered in the busy street right in front of that rival fire station. (I still get crap for that move to this day).

Edited by yo mama

The list is long:

- finger banging (someone else's) girlfriend in the back of a station wagon while my parents were driving said wagon;

- trying to outrun a state trooper (an endeavor at which I failed);

- stealing my parents car and driving about 100 miles to a high school debate tournament (because I missed bus) before I even had a driver's license (parents never found out, though);

- teaching a young lady to drive in my parents' car, which she summarily wrecked, then attempting a cover-up;

- driving 130 on a busy freeway because I was late for a date;

- arguing with the cop who pulled me over when I was driving under the influence (he let me go, amazingly);

- got road head, but that wasn't stupid: that was awsome. Still try to get me some of that when I can;

- When I was a fire fighter I drove off in the station's pick up truck to make some deliveries after our annual dance. Left the tailgate down by accident, pulled out from a rival fire station (where I had returned some stuff), and all the rented china I was about to drop off slid out of the truck bed and shattered in the busy street right in front of that rival fire station. (I still get crap for that move to this day).

You should write a book, lol.

I continued driving north on Illinois Route 159 instead of turning right on Cottonwood Road at about 2:00 a.m. on the morning of November 22, 1996.

(Edit to add: of course, as things eventually turned out, maybe that was the smartest thing I ever did in a car... I guess I'll never know.)

Edited by wiegie

grew up in sf..... picture an upside-down v... that is how some streets look like... in hs we would jump those. also would go into golden gate park and induce the cops to chase us.

but prob my worst was right around hs graduation .... i had a datsun 280zx.... going from one party to another i had about 6-7 people in there, plus bier in the back.... myself and another car full of people were going about 110.... cops pulled over both of us.... we got very lucky.

When I used to visit my girlfriend who lived 50 miles away, I would return home around 2 AM or so. Driving through miles of just rice fields on a very small two lane road I would get bored and so if it was a really dark night out, I would be driving about 70 mph and turn off the lights to the car and just drive in total darkness to see how long I could go before I turned the lights on. In retrospect, I have done smarter things than drive a car in total darkness that fast, but then again I have done dumber things.

Man, I was thinking about it and it's amazing I'm alive. Between youth = indestructibility feelings years ago, too fast driving, some just dumb/unlucky crap, and sometimes having a few too many probably....

few hummers, and one dose of straight out sex....which has to be near the top of dumb things (and honestly wasn't even enjoyable since I was mostly scared it would result in a wreck)

WAIT a cotton-pickin minute here. R U sayin this sex actually occured while you were still driving? Why not pull over and knock it out somewhere on a quiet street and avoid endangering your lives, for crying out loud? Man, stupid crazy people.....

My response is drinking and driving. I've had plenty of naked fun in parked cars though. but its been awhile....

Fingerbanging my girlfriend in the back of her parents suburban on the way home from the state fair with her parents in the front seat.

Trying to out run a state trooper who was driving a Camero while I was driving a Bronco, and allowing said trooper to follow me to the field party.

Driving 150 mph to the liquor store in my mothers car, then taking it to a field party and getting it real dirty. I washed it, but in my drunken state didn't see all the grass caught underneath it.

Hunting from a platform on top of a 4x4 Datsun truck when both me and the guy driving were drunk as all get out. He swerved and I missed the dear I was aiming at and hit a cow. That was some expensive steak.

Driving from Llano to Tyler that Thanksgiving that the Cowboys played the Eagles in the Snow. I had to be at my girlfriend's (future wife's) mother's house at Noon. I left at 8:00 am, and was back in Tyler in time to take a shower and still get there 5 minutes early. The trip usually takes 5 1/4 hours. I ran off the road 3 times, but still made it there in time.

Fingerbanging my girlfriend in the back of her parents suburban on the way home from the state fair with her parents in the front seat.

At first I was going to give you the :D , but then I started thinking about my little girl. So I have new rule: no boyfriends in the back seat, ever! thanks for the tip.....