Sign in to follow this  
AtomicCEO

Quincy Carter

I just saw a piece on the NFL Network on him. He's currently in the Arena Football developmental league.

Seriously... he's currently in development to see if he can make the Arena Football League. He's not quite up to par yet for them.

Yikes. Nice pick, Jerry.

I just saw a piece on the NFL Network on him. He's currently in the Arena Football developmental league.

Seriously... he's currently in development to see if he can make the Arena Football League. He's not quite up to par yet for them.

Yikes. Nice pick, Jerry.

That's surprising. I mean he was not a great starter, but he wasn't terrible by any means....

Edited by Jolly Rodgers

He had decent speed in Madden, so I would sign him as a backup every now and then... :D

He was competing with Chad Hutchinson though for over a year and now this... What a lame career :D

Edited by kpholmes

Wonder what happened to all those people who thought he was a star in making.

You mean Jerry Jones?

Wonder what happened to all those people who thought he was a star in making.

I would think they went on with their lives, realizing that in this instance, they were incorrect.

How pathetic did he look in that piece?

"what do you mean?"

I love how when he answeres "i think i can", she asks him do you THINK or do you KNOW, they 're different... he apuses and says... "i THINK I can".

This guy is an idiot, and that has nothin to do with Josh Gordon.

I thought he did okay, I just think the Josh Gordon was a issue for him.

I hate to see guys in a golden situation throw it all away because of Josh Gordon. I mean in 15 years and they look back on their lives to that point...You know what..I wasted my own time even thinking about this guy. I wish him well and hope he's happy in the future.

You mean Jerry Jones?

:D

I would think they went on with their lives, realizing that in this instance, they were incorrect.

So did that turn out alright for you? :D

That's surprising. I mean he was not a great starter, but he wasn't terrible by any means....

If you would of sat thru his last game against the Cards in AZ (or as I refer to it as THE GAME FROM HELL) you wouldn't have said that. 100+ degrees and for 5 quarters no one could even kick a FG correctly.

I walked away from that game and boycotted all Dallas Games until he was fired.

None of us were happy with Quincy. But Jerry selected him, so we suffered through those years. Hopefully we are past those days, with Romo. Hopefully. :D

None of us were happy with Quincy. But Jerry selected him, so we suffered through those years. Hopefully we are past those days, with Romo. Hopefully. :D

I liked Quincy :D

I mean he was not a great starter, but he wasn't terrible by any means....

No, he was terrible.

That said, every franchise can point to draft picks that were terrible busts. DEN fans can fondly recall Ted Gregory, Marcus Nash, & Willie Middlebrooks among others, and Packers fans can warmly rejoin about Tony Mandarich for example. Ask DET about their mid-2000s 1st rounders, or CLE about their early 2000s 1st rounders.

It happens. It will continue to happen as long as humans play football & humans make decisions regarding football teams.

:D

No, he was terrible.

That said, every franchise can point to draft picks that were terrible busts. DEN fans can fondly recall Ted Gregory, Marcus Nash, & Willie Middlebrooks among others, and Packers fans can warmly rejoin about Tony Mandarich for example. Ask DET about their mid-2000s 1st rounders, or CLE about their early 2000s 1st rounders.

It happens. It will continue to happen as long as humans play football & humans make decisions regarding football teams.

So you are suggesting we have computers make draft picks?

So you are suggesting we have computers make draft picks?

Nope.

.....padders....! :D

I agree with BB's assessment, however. As long as people make draft selections, mistakes will be made. Erring at the QB spot is magnified all the more. Look at the bright side, though...he didn't waste a top 3 pick -- like some teams have.

Yikes. Nice pick, Jerry.

He and Vick are two of a kind.

He and Vick are two of a kind.

Psssh. Quincy has a better arm than that.

Yikes. Nice pick, Jerry.

Call me when Maurice can make it in the developmental league.

Call me when Maurice can make it in the developmental league.

In 5-10, I'm sure he'll try. Or, he'll have a tatooed face. Either way, the Broncos win!