[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

craziest draft ever

Interesting, but not necessarily shocking:

Rudi - he'll go soon, and of the list, probably the most surprising, but there's a lot of people that think he's a "good" back, but not great.

SA - age and recent injury - for a dynasty draft, those matter a LOT more than redraft

Ronnie B - along with Caddy - are they the guys from rookie years, or are they 3.2 YPC guys who will be RBBC at best by years end and fade out a bit

Portis - just doesn't seem to carry teams anywhere and gets hurt too much

FWP - ok, this took me a minute to figure out who it was - young, fast, puts up good numbers...but do most think of him as a top 10 NFL back for the next 5 years?

I'll say this though - any one of those not having been taken when say Lynch and Gates have....not shocking. All 5, a bit shocking.

Edited by xMRogers

parker probably has the most left in the tank and if you want to look at it from that perspective.. he was used a ton last year, but you wont see that many carries again. but the fact that he pretty much never played in college makes him fresh, even compared to a guy like adrian peterson. plus he put up all those yards last year in only his 1st year starting. if he learns some agility moves then watch out.. because last year he either ran straight past you or ran over you. mix in some jukes and spins and he will be a force to be reckon with.

Well i just traded up from 3.03 to 2.12 and that gets me one them as my 2nd back behing Steven Jackson - i never thought after picking 1.03 i would have a shot of a 1st round RB in the late secound round is why i traded off my 2nd round pick to pick up an extra 5th & 6th but now have traded again to get back my orrigional pick and it only cost me a 4th & 6th - i also picked up a 10th. ( waiting commish approval )

Some other oddities IMO

One Team

Holt, Torry STL WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Gates, Antonio SDC TE

Big risk on RBs in a 14 team league

I dunno. Looks like this team traded down and will get four of the first 26 picks. Given how the draft is going, that appears to have been a good move. Plus, he picks in two picks, and Alexander, Rudi, FWP, and Portis are still all available. So assuming his next pick is one of those RBs, he might do okay. However, he doesn't pick again until 6.3 (i.e., 73 picks in) and he only has two total picks in the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th rounds. So I'm thinking this team ("Follow Me") is painted himself into a bit of a corner. He kinda has to use those next two picks on QB and RB2, and I'm not sure what kind of talent will still be available that deep in. I think he may regret not using one of those first three picks on a RB.

Edited by yo mama