[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

91 year-old WWII vet severly beaten in car-jacking as onlookers do nothing

wiegie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is anybody shocked? It is not politically correct to say it, as all of you limp wristed leftists get all up in arms when somebody points out that the emperor has no clothes, but that is what the inner city produces in every big city in America today. Uncivilized and unsocialized animals who prey upon the old, the weak, the unarmed. Public housing, welfare, social promotion, rampant illegitimate birthrates, and not holding people accountable for their actions has bred out of these "people" anything good and right. Enjoy them Detroit, Los Angeles, Baltimore, DC, etc. But please dont come running down here to get away from them. This is what socialsim brings and they are all yours!

Why is anybody shocked? It is not politically correct to say it, as all of you limp wristed leftists get all up in arms when somebody points out that the emperor has no clothes, but that is what the inner city produces in every big city in America today. Uncivilized and unsocialized animals who prey upon the old, the weak, the unarmed. Public housing, welfare, social promotion, rampant illegitimate birthrates, and not holding people accountable for their actions has bred out of these "people" anything good and right. Enjoy them Detroit, Los Angeles, Baltimore, DC, etc. But please dont come running down here to get away from them. This is what socialsim brings and they are all yours!

Sad, but true. These types of people only get off their ass to bitch and complain for a common cause, usually with their hand out. The Dems in Maryland cater to this crowd, knowing that keeping them just happy enough ensures more Dem votes when it's time.

These are people who will tell you they know everything and that it's someone else's fault, usually the highest republican or someone in gov't, that is keeping them down. When it comes to it, they are just lazy people who are happy enough if they have a free/cheap place to live and cigs/alcohol enough to keep them happy.

The Dems in Maryland cater to this crowd, knowing that keeping them just happy enough ensures more Dem votes when it's time.

Yeah, I read somewhere that this guy was on his way to a Hillary Clinton rally. :damnimisstheoldrolleyesgremlin:

this has nothing to do with "dems" or "lefts" etc. etc....

this has to do with people being cowards and not doing anything about something when the cops are obviously snoozing...

Wrong and niave!

Yeah, I read somewhere that this guy was on his way to a Hillary Clinton rally. :damnimisstheoldrolleyesgremlin:

You can bet your ass he and none of his "associates" have ever supported a Republican. He is of the Al Sharpton crowd. You know, the guy who speaks at the DNC every 4 years? Yes, these assholios are always told by the left that they are the real victims and that they are owed something.

You can bet your ass he and none of his "associates" have ever supported a Republican.

Uh, I don't think this jackass knows what a Republican is, or a Democrat, or anything about politics in general. :D

Uh, I don't think this jackass knows what a Republican is, or a Democrat, or anything about politics in general. :D

Sure he does. Thats the folks who give him the pack of cigs and the 40 ounce just to hop on the bus and ride down to the polls every election day. They are the same folks who told this dude every single day of his life that he is a victim and that whitey is a racist he11 bent on keeping him down. Yes, he knows the Dems and he is one of them.

I would bet a million bucks the dudes in the car next to the attack knew the guy beating the old fella. they were not scared, they were hanging out like it was not even happening.

I have never personally seen a 91 year old man getting beat up but because if I did I would of been involved. but attacks and fights like that are a everyday/all day thing in Detroit. and I mean Detroit..not the suburbs. most of the people who come to the huddle and say they are from Detroit are not from Detroit but a suburb outside and don't have a clue as to what goes on in the inner city.

Detroit is a haven for criminals, its a city that lets all its thieves and violent criminals walk the steets as long as they give up some drug dealer when they do get caught. it is a city of people abusing the welfare system. it is a city who is a drain on the whole rest of the state financially.

That being said...you never are bored when you live in Detroit.

+1

The ole guy telling him to "learn a trade, get a job" at the end is also out of touch with the reality of today's society. It's easier to sponge off the Robin Hood society America has created for itself than to work hard to get ahead. Whenever America's handouts come up short for the month, you simply steal to make up for it.

If the reupblican administrations hadn't cut vet benefits, perhaps this 91 year old wouldn't be in the middle of a ghetto in the first place.

What, like Spain you mean?

You guys can say what you want about Spain..but he is right...the whole City is Democrats.

So blame all the republicans(or their policies) you want...but politically(if you are a democrat) you sit on the same side of the fence as that dude beating that old man.

The old guy's response shows why this group is regarded as the greatest generation:

"(He should) turn his life around and go to school," Sims said. "Learn a trade, get a job and work for a living and don't steal."

No call for punishment or vengeance. Just a call for a dumb kid to clean up his act.

but politically(if you are a democrat) you sit on the same side of the fence as that dude beating that old man.

Hmm, I have two choices

1. I support the beating of a 91 year = Democrat

2. I support dragging blacks behind pickup trucks and tying gays up to fence posts in the middle of Wyoming = Republican

This really should be a H8 poll.

Hmm, I have two choices

1. I support the beating of a 91 year = Democrat

2. I support dragging blacks behind pickup trucks and tying gays up to fence posts in the middle of Wyoming = Republican

This really should be a H8 poll.

:D

That's sickening.

On another thought, does the "Chilis" ad come up right afterwards for everyone else or is it random? I can't imagine wanting my restaurants ad to pop up right after that story. "Old man beaten, cities full of thugs, Veronica on-lookers don't help, eat at Chilis"

...but politically(if you are a democrat) you sit on the same side of the fence as that dude beating that old man.

Crap. As previous posters have said, that thug is just a thug, not a Democrat, Republican or anything else. If you're a Republican, do you sit on the same side of the fence as the guys who dragged that old man to death in Texas?

I'm kind of disappointed by it.

The carjacker punched the old dude 21 times before taking his car. He should have needed four or five blows, tops.

That's no way to represent. spain is right - this city is slipping.

Unbelieveable. Heartless, mindless, cowards... all of them!

FWIW I loved the message from the old dude to his attacker at the end of that video. The Greatest Generation takes a pounding but still schools the Loathsome Generation.

I'm kind of disappointed by it.

The carjacker punched the old dude 21 times before taking his car. He should have needed four or five blows, tops.

That's no way to represent. spain is right - this city is slipping.

Actually, the first thing that I thought was: How is that old dude still standing under that barrage of punches unless homey has absolutely no power in that right hand at all? What a punk that kid must be if he cant even knock down a 91 year old man after punching him right in the grill 21 times? I kept thinking he must play for the Lions.... :D

He is a tough old bird and all but dam, let me punch him 21 times with no defense and he will be dead.

Edited by spain