[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivior Fans

Big Country

Guilty pleasure of mine, I still enjoy this show.

First time ever that someone has gone through the show without receiving a single vote against, and then received every single vote for the million dollars.

I always wonder how I would fare in a game like this.

I gotta admit, I always love the final Tribal Council, when the people that were voted out are all pissy.... it's the point of the game to get rid of your competition, so just admit you were ouwitted, outlasted or outplayed.

No doubt....guys like Edgardo and Alex kill me they way they whined last night. Ohhhh, you were lied to, oh no! :D

I have more respect for Dreamz and they way he screwed Yau-man then I did for those two cry babies.

I was rooting for Yau-Man, Earl was my next hope. Dreamz doesn't deserve any respect.

+1 Dreamz= Dickhead

Just don' t like the fact that he was on camera talking about how he wants the kids to see what an honorable person he is. :D I know it's a game but jeez. He should have known that he wouldn't win it anyway even if he was in the final 3. Earl had to be jumping for joy after Dreamz decided to screw Yau. Yau even understood why Earl voted for him to get offed.

I have to admit, I wasn't as into it as I've been in other seasons, but the finish was definately great. I was hoping they'd at least give Yau another vehicle for being a stand up guy. Cheap bastages CBS!

Who came in second? That's 100k.

Hmmm... it'd be hard to determine 2nd place since Cassandra and Dreamz received no votes. maybe split the 100k? :D

Maybe like they do in golf. Take 2nd and 3rd(100k, 50k) then split it(75 k each). I don't think Cassandra was worth a chit. Well, maybe for a good laugh. She looked like a beached whale in the challenges.

Wife was rooting for Yau-man but I was sorta rooting for Boo. Yau-man (and Earl for that matter) had some coat-tails to ride on (each others') but Boo had no one, really. Yau-man gained tons of respect though. Cassandra (AKA "mmm hmm") wasn't worth a pile of crap.

Dreamz has to be the dumbest ever to play. He had no clue what he was doing. He was clearly lying through his teeth when he was saying that he never intended to keep up his part of the deal. He was so excited to get a car that he didn't even think of the consequences of his deal. The guy clearly has only a few working brain cells.

Agreed, Dreamz was a dumbass. I have no idea how he made it that far. He was so unpredictable. Yao should never have let him stay around as long as he did, and he should never have trusted that nitwit to live up to his deal.

My question though, was why didn't Yao promise Dreamz that he would NOT vote him out? Vot out Cassandra, who was one of the most worthless Survivor players ever, and take Earl and Dreamz to the finals? That was another blunder. I was rooting for Yao, but he made some critical errors in judgment down the stretch. Dreamz KNOWING that he was gone if he gave Yao immunity was going to make it all the more difficult to give it up. I cannot figure out why Yao made his intentions so obvious. It cost him $1 million.

My question though, was why didn't Yao promise Dreamz that he would NOT vote him out? Vot out Cassandra, who was one of the most worthless Survivor players ever, and take Earl and Dreamz to the finals? That was another blunder. I was rooting for Yao, but he made some critical errors in judgment down the stretch. Dreamz KNOWING that he was gone if he gave Yao immunity was going to make it all the more difficult to give it up. I cannot figure out why Yao made his intentions so obvious. It cost him $1 million.

Well before the whole car deal, Dreamz was going to get "sympathy votes" I think. Cassandra was not going to get any votes. I see your point, though.

Agreed, Dreamz was a dumbass. I have no idea how he made it that far. He was so unpredictable. Yao should never have let him stay around as long as he did, and he should never have trusted that nitwit to live up to his deal.

Last night was the only show I caught - but I couldn't help but wonder how those two guys came up with that deal but didn't negotiate a vote as well in the event it happened: Dreamz gives up the immunity to Yao who then votes for whomever Dreamz wants, effectively giving him two of 4 votes which should prevent him from getting dumped and progressing with Yao. How obvious is that? Unless you cannot negotiate a vote.

Last night was the only show I caught - but I couldn't help but wonder how those two guys came up with that deal but didn't negotiate a vote as well in the event it happened: Dreamz gives up the immunity to Yao who then votes for whomever Dreamz wants, effectively giving him two of 4 votes which should prevent him from getting dumped and progressing with Yao. How obvious is that? Unless you cannot negotiate a vote.

Agreed. Yau blew it completely. Dreamz was one of those dumb like a fox kind of guys. He was so unpredictable, so random that people couldn't tell if he really was stupid or if he was playing them all. Whether accidentally or on purpose, he did play both alliances all the way through, destroyed one of them completely, got Yau out of the game, got the car and made it to the final.

He knew that giving up immunity meant that he was getting voted out, since Cassandra was way easier to beat in the final than he would have been, had he given up the immunity. He had to know that he wasn't going to win, but he would get a share of the runner-up money. I'm baffled as to why he didn't try to press Yau into voting Cassandra at that last vote. He was pretty tricksy getting Cassandra and Earl to vote for Yau though. :D

For a season that was pretty boring most of the way, it was pretty entertaining the last couple weeks. The thing I was most surprised about is that Yau didn't get one of those 'reunion show' cars or a duplicate million bucks.

I didn't even know they were still running that show? That's gotta be 5 or 6 seasons, right?

The 15th version (season) is next fall, but since they've been running 2 a year...

I was so glad Earl won and unanimously! You could tell how each jury member was going to vote ans they were addressing the 3 of them I don't like 3 in the final. Gives chance for a tie and that would not be right.