[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who were you in highschool?

Duchess Jack

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drama nerd

Jock

Sci/Fi D&D Nerd

prepy

straight edge

rave rat

honors student

:D None of those labels exactly fit...but I did a lot of those things. Ran, swam, played basketball, was in JC Superstar, played on the chess team, went to a couple of math competitions, honors classes, not the last guy picked for pick-up games (but no the first), generally got along with everyone, and was pretty straight laced.

that and made it to 6 by the end of senior year...which for a non QB or brooding mysterious guy type wasn;t a bad target.

band nerd

drama nerd

a dirty (punk)

garage band type

artistic type

hippie

head

teachers pet

Sci/Fi D&D Nerd

class clown

honors student

the guy you didn't f with

I covered quite a lot of ground in HS. It wasn't until I started to do serious drugs that I figgered it all out. :D

band nerd

Jock

a dirty (punk)

garage band type

artistic type

Skater

teachers pet

prepy

straight edge

rave rat

loser

class clown

honors student

bad student

i had a little bit of all of these at one point or another in HS. the skater/punk stuff earlier on.

edit: one thing that stood out about my HS is there were cliques to some extent, but all of them were on good terms with the others with nobody really looking down on anyone else, and it was easy to flow from one to the other and be "part" of several at the same time.

Edited by Azazello1313

:D None of those labels exactly fit...but I did a lot of those things. Ran, swam, played basketball, was in JC Superstar, played on the chess team, went to a couple of math competitions, honors classes, not the last guy picked for pick-up games (but no the first), generally got along with everyone, and was pretty straight laced.

that and made it to 6 by the end of senior year...which for a non QB or brooding mysterious guy type wasn;t a bad target.

Chess team = :D label.

Edited by MikesVikes

with a cthulu avatar, who'da guessed. :D

Shocker huh? :D I shoulda used some og my HS pics for MH. Its a riot to look back on. Slayer tees, ripped jeans, long hair with half my head shaved...

Edited by DemonKnight

whoa. there are very few stereotypes on this list that seem so diametric

Skater by choice. (Actually worked at Thrasher for two years in college).

Fire fighter by force. (I'd gotten into a string of trouble and my dad thought it would help straighten me out. It did).

Drama/debate team out of GPA necessity. (Easy A's. Plus, when I disovered that someone, someday, might actually pay me - well - to argue with authority my whole life took on a new direction).

you know...

I was also known as one of those guys that you don't 'f' with - but never got into a fight. I figure it a result of my size and friends...

Or maybe nobody wanted to be remembered as the guy/girl that beat up the gay pirate kid. :D

Jock- well, I lettered in track but hardly a jock

the Prom King Type-homecoming court

head-among the biggest stoners at the school

teachers pet- At least I was well liked by the teachers

Math Nerd

prepy- certainly early on

class clown

honors student- well, only OK grades 'cause I screwed off so much but I was in the AP track and won a bunch of math and science competitions for the school.

"Who were you in highschool?"

The same person I am now. Haven't changed my name... didn't want to be anyone else..... just me. (Well... maybe, just a little bit, I wanted to be Sal Maglie....but I got over it.)

drunk valedictorian semi-jock

(was more geek in junior high, then discovered beer in freshman year, and came to the realization i could be both a drunk and get good grades)

was kindof a "floater" when it came to the cliques - just would jump around with groups - made me not all that tight with many, but friends with a lot of people - of my long time (10+ year) friends, not one is from high school - all either college or after or from family friends

sky was the guy who walked 10 miles to school every day, in the snow, uphill both ways

:D

Twelve! 12 miles....barefoot. And that was after chores. But at least I didn't have to fight Indians or run from buffalo like my mom did. :D