[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who were you in highschool?

Duchess Jack

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jock

a dirty (metal)

a dirty (punk)

garage band type

Skater

wigger

hippie

head

hick

the volunteer fire company guy

loser

class clown

guy most likely to meet in detention

ms. spreads too easy

honors student

A combination of all of the above. I was also the liason between the hockey jocks and everyone else who did coke.

9th grade- Preppy, straight edge, jock.... changing fast

late 9th-10th- Ozoner

11th-senior- Car people

Now to get the gist of this you have to understand we actually had a smoking area(how funny is that now?)

Smoking area divided into 3 distinct groups;

Ozoners-- Wore jean jackets and clod hoppers and mostly listened to heavy metal. Took no chit from nobody. Smoked pot and drank(didn't everybody drink?)

Yippies- real peace lovers who listened to spacy music and played hacky sack, oh, and smoked pot and did lsd, and drugs of any and all kinds

Car People- Jocks or ex-jocks(me). Had their own wheels and used free periods(yes, we had these instead of study halls) to leave school grounds and cruise around and get high. Had the bestest parties(we called them bashes). Always a keg party somewhere on weekends. This is why I dropped out of honor roll status and really pleased my parents. :D

Great tiimes in HS. Still my 3 best buddies are fellow Car People and we often reflect about how wild we were.

Jock

hick

honors student

drunk

I played soccer, basketball, baseball and track, so I guess I was a jock. Just didn't walk around looking like one. Would have been valedictorian of the class. However, I somehow ended up with a 38 in calc for the last semester. :D

I was the guy who got Ds in honors classes because he never did any work, but aced the tests.

I hung with the delinquents, preppies, art kids, and musicians. I was loved by all and drank like a fish. I schtupped the women's cross country team.

I was voted class clown.

Now to get the gist of this you have to understand we actually had a smoking area(how funny is that now?)

Smoking area divided into 3 distinct groups;

Ozoners-- Wore jean jackets and clod hoppers and mostly listened to heavy metal. Took no chit from nobody. Smoked pot and drank(didn't everybody drink?)

Yippies- real peace lovers who listened to spacy music and played hacky sack, oh, and smoked pot and did lsd, and drugs of any and all kinds

Car People- Jocks or ex-jocks(me). Had their own wheels and used free periods(yes, we had these instead of study halls) to leave school grounds and cruise around and get high. Had the bestest parties(we called them bashes). Always a keg party somewhere on weekends. This is why I dropped out of honor roll status and really pleased my parents.

Sounds almost like my high school years (junior-senior). except the 3 distinct groups in the smoking area(s) was the aggies- chewing tobacco or snuff, burn-outs: cigs and any assortment of drugs and the potheads: laced their cigs with pot or other smokable drugs. There was a core group of us (senior year) had ALL our classes together. had good times partying during auto classes, a double period class right before lunch plus had the other lunch period as our free period. rarely made it to that last class of the day on Fridays. boy! the memories :D

A group of friends I hung out with in high school created our own type of group.

The happy losers.

Essentially, we were never the tops in anything. Some of us were jocks, some were braniacs, some were partiers, but none of us were ever known for one thing. On top of that we got along with everyone in each stereotypical group and clique, so we couldn't be considered outcasts either. Basically we did our own thing, never were truly accepted into any group, but neither were shunned by anyone either.

Hell, we were just an average bunch of kids just enjoying things as they came our way. :D

What, too Breakfast Club(ish)? :D

Edited by SeductiveNun

:D

well, i was the guy who never did any work, but aced the tests in honors classes, and got Bs. so we must have a different definition of "aced".

Clearly, you are a better person. I bow to you.

Or your teachers didn't weigh homework and papers with too much strength.

Either way, it gave you an opportunity to pretend you were better than someone else, so it's a win.

Clearly, you are a better person. I bow to you.

Or your teachers didn't weigh homework and papers with too much strength.

Either way, it gave you an opportunity to pretend you were better than someone else, so it's a win.

Are we going to start talking politics now? :D

a tale of two biers in hs:

freshman and sophomore years: metal head, cut class, used a bit, fights, etc. still maintained decent grades... hung out with "rockers" but had friends from all cliques.

junior and senior years: "straightened out," got better grades, jock, a little preppy, but not entirely, hung out with my teammates...stopped using most stuff (stopped everything but booze when i was 20)