[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stickin' It To The Man

The Holy Roller

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were is the cottage... i have a one up buy blackduck MN and its getting pretty spendy to drive up there

I'd be terified if one weekend a pickup pulled up and you jumped out with a pickaxe, threw it in the sand, licked it and said 'nothin' :D

But seriously, the cottage is way south of yours. Lake Pepin between Lake City (the birthplace of waterskiing) and Red Wing.

So somebody will have to explain to me how passing at the pump for a single day "sticks it to the man". The oil companies don't care if I buy their gas today or tomorrow ... as long as I buy their gas.

Because you're a serious person, I'll explain. It's all a ploy to keep The People feeling as if they have some control when actually The Man just jiggles his corpulent fatness in our direction. :D

I'd be terified if one weekend a pickup pulled up and you jumped out with a pickaxe, threw it in the sand, licked it and said 'nothin' :D

But seriously, the cottage is way south of yours. Lake Pepin between Lake City (the birthplace of waterskiing) and Red Wing.

oh very nice.. i fish pepin a lot and spend alot of days along hwy 35 on the sconny side....

I have the answer. On Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, we ban 4 cylinders from the road. On Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, we ban minivans or any vehicle with any declaration on the bumper of being proud of your kid. We'll be swimming in oil.

we ban minivans or any vehicle with any declaration on the bumper of being proud of your kid.

reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw several years ago:

"My kid beat up your honor student".

It's terrible, but it made me chuckle.

I'm with you Alex!

I just need to stock up with around 100 gallons right now. Can you keep gas in trash bags?

I do know that you cannot store gasoline in styrofoam--although you can make a nice highly flammable pink goo when you mix the two.