[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Go Blue!

Gonkis

One game left. November. Hope the boys are ready for that one!

It's a lot easier to handle this loss since I don't get the Big Ten Network. I didn't get to see any of it!

I have it on DVR so I will get a copy of it for you... Where would you like me to send it? :D:D

Living in NC and seeing that ASU was giving Michigan all that they would handle was great. Then when they took the lead late on Hart's 54 yd. TD, I thought it would be tough... but ASU fought back and brought it down to the five to kick their FG and take the lead back.... It was a great game and fun to watch since I know quite a few people that went to App. State. :wacko:

How in the blue hell is Penn State going to cover Mario Manningham?

You better hope that your boys are going to score points this year... And lots of them.

Justin King and based on what I saw from the App. State game, points shouldn't be much of a problem the way ASU went through your Defense like a hot knife cutting through some butter!! :D:D

I am sure Michigan will bounce back, and should still be good, but next time you want to brag on your team.... make sure you have seen them play first before making statements like that.

Penn State looked pretty good against FIU (not very good competition) and has ND rolling into town next week, after they got beat down by GT. It will be interesting to see how well the Fighting Irish do against my Nittany Lions on Saturday. I think the jury is out on Penn State, as the defense looks pretty good, but I am not sure about Morelli and the offense. The passing game looked alright, but the running game didn't look great IMO. They looked better with Royster in there instead of Austin Scott. I think the Michigan vs. Penn State should be a good one and it would be nice to see my boys get a little revenge on Michigan after about 7 straight years of futility against them.