[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers Needed Desparately

jaxfactor

I have been a very good contributor on the "prayers needed" threads. I do believe it works and didn't think I would need to ask for your help, but here I am. My fiance, the woman I love dearly, my perfect mate, went to the Dr. Monday. Having discovered a couple spots on her lungs a few weeks ago, now they say there are 4 of them. She's having a hard time dealing with it and I'm trying to remain positive but I guess you can say I'm having a little bit of a hard time also. I don't want her to see this, however. She has to go back Thursday to hopefully get a definative answer as to what exactly these spots are. She just had her 43rd birthday 5 days before mine and is way too young to have the C word. So, if you all would keep her in your prayers(her name is Marie) I would certainly appreciate it. We need the prayers before she gets an answer so hopefully I'll be able to tell you something good when we get home Thursday. Thanks all!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt you and Marie will both be in my prayers. You for the patience and strength to cope with the situation and for her hoping that great news is given on Thursday.

Prayers on the way!

Prayers on the way. :D

Just curious: Has she ever smoked cigarettes?

Yes, she's a smoker. :D To answer Cliaz's question, she had surgery on her kidney last year when they discovered a growth on it. Turned out to be just a cist. So this was a follow up and they gave her a bunch of scans, etc. I know one thing, I need to start practicing what I preach and think positve but I'm having a hard time. I just don't know what I'd do without her. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers everyone. Please keep them coming.