[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torry Holt - not a top 10 WR this year

Tauntaun

You'll also be happy to know that Holt has been taking Yoga classes the last few months. My little cousin is in the same class.

How's that for inside information...ONLY AT THE HUDDLE! :D:D

"Little Cousin"? Is that Twilese for hot young woman cousin, or for ghey lover cousin?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a little birdy that some drunk guy at a wedding offered you Holt for Moss and to swap 2nd round picks and you turned it down. Any truth to that? :D

Was he really old? I didn't want to take advantage of him. :D

Tory Holt: Only fantasy receiver to be top 6 every year since 2001.

I'd venture that Holt has more value than in the last couple seasons - because Bulger gets hurt every year, and he has a decent backup now

Not to mention Holt has the 2nd best schedule(next to the Niners) for a WR to have this year.

Holt is as close to a sure thing as any WR in the league this year IMO.

I heard from a little birdy that some drunk guy at a wedding offered you Holt for Moss and to swap 2nd round picks and you turned it down. Any truth to that? :D

Paging Irish, I think you're finally off the hook. :D

Paging Irish, I think you're finally off the hook. :doh:

:D:D:tup: Well until Grits throws a line out there anyways. I know the hazing is never really over for anyone here, especially for me. However, I do feel as though my time has passed.

By the way tantrum you're dead wrong about Holt. He's been the man and will continue to be. Now get me a sammich!! Wow, that felt pretty good. :D:D

Edited by irish

I think that Holt certainly has the potential to drop out of the top 10... I mean it is eventually going to happen... but FF is about following trends and instincts, and the trend of Holt being in the top 10 clearly outweighs the instinct that this maybe the year that he drops out.

While this is an interesting bit of info, why would we be happy to know this? :D

He'll be limber to catch those deep balls. :doh:

Edit: That might be the gheyest thing I've ever typed. :D:tup:

Edited by twiley

Even ball-control offenses can have a #1 WR who produces at a high level. It matters more for the #2-3. I wouldn't touch Bennett or Bruce with a 10 ft pole for anything other than a bye week filler hoping to get 40-50 yards.

I am new to posting but have been reading posts for some time. Feel free to rip me but you will find that I will be right most of the time.

You may want to diversify your portfolio of posting then.

You could very well be less than 50% with your first 5 posts. :D

I am new to posting but have been reading posts for some time. Feel free to rip me but you will find that I will be right most of the time.

I can not wait to bring this post back up come the end of the year. :D

This will not end well.......

I can not wait to bring this post back up come the end of the year. :tup:

This technique worked soooo well for Seahawks21. :doh:

:D where is he anyway? :D