[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bore O'Reilly

MikesVikes

regarding Jerry Falwell...

Rev. Jerry Falwell is dead, and already his legacy and his person are being criticized by some on the far-left. Like his politics or not, shouldn't the dead be given respect? We'll talk about it in the first hour of the Radio Factor.

link

regarding Anna Nicole Smith...

Now I understand both the criticism and the questions, so let's address the issues. Anna Nicole Smith was a confused woman desperately seeking attention, but there comes a time in every person's life when you make a choice. You either use the abilities God has given to you help other people, or you decide to devote your life to selfish pursuits.

Now one of the pursuits is intoxication. -- No question it's selfish. And no good can come of it. America and many other countries are far too permissive when it comes to substance abuse. How many lives have been ruined, how many children brutalized and neglected by people choosing to intoxicate themselves, putting themselves and others at risk. The answer to that question is untold millions.

link

Maybe Anna didn't answer the phone when Bill called.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<< Rev. Jerry Falwell is dead, and already his legacy and his person are being criticized by some on the far-left. Like his politics or not, shouldn't the dead be given respect? >>

So then, we should give Hitler respect? I mean, he is dead. . so. . . .

Dumb-a$$.

<< Rev. Jerry Falwell is dead, and already his legacy and his person are being criticized by some on the far-left. Like his politics or not, shouldn't the dead be given respect? >>

So then, we should give Hitler respect? I mean, he is dead. . so. . . .

Dumb-a$$.

And Jeffrey Dahmer

And Mao

And Stalin

And Jack the Ripper

And Saddam

And Saddam's offspring

And and and....

Fact is people don't change when they're dead, other than the obvious factors of not breathing, slowly rotting, etc. Anna N-S was a drunken drugged up ho, Falwell was an idiot lying piece of chit conman.

And Jeffrey Dahmer

And Mao

And Stalin

And Jack the Ripper

And Saddam

And Saddam's offspring

And and and....

Fact is people don't change when they're dead, other than the obvious factors of not breathing, slowly rotting, etc. Anna N-S was a drunken drugged up ho, Falwell was an idiot lying piece of chit conman.

Not that I've ever supported Falwell, but comparing him and Anna Nicole to Hitler, Dahmer, Mao, Stalin, etc. is just plain stupid.

Let the left-wing circle jerk continue... :D

Not that I've ever supported Falwell, but comparing him and Anna Nicole to Hitler, Dahmer, Mao, Stalin, etc. is just plain stupid.

Comparing Anna Nicole and Jerry Fallwell is idiocy.

I'm not comparing anybody to anybody else. I'm making the point that people are what they are. The fact that they're dead does not change what they were when they were alive one iota.

Why do people insist on respect for the dead when the dead might have been a complete POS when alive? What's wrong with calling a spade a spade? Anna N-S was completely harmless, at least to me, but she was a drunken drugged up ho, IMO, and her being dead doesn't change that.

Bill O Swerski? :D

Falwell may have been a bigot, but he was pretty freaking far from Hitler and Stalin. And trashing O'Reilly for asking people to stop pissing on his grave is just plain childish. If Al Sharpton died and Keith Olberman told people to stop pissing on HIS grave, I wouldn't start an idiotic thread trashing Olberman.

Falwell may have been a bigot, but he was pretty freaking far from Hitler and Stalin. And trashing O'Reilly for asking people to stop pissing on his grave is just plain childish. If Al Sharpton died and Keith Olberman told people to stop pissing on HIS grave, I wouldn't start an idiotic thread trashing Olberman.

I'd laugh about Sharpton being dead though, because he's another POS.

I'm guessing English is your second language here because you completely missed the point of the post. All that was being said is that Bill O'Rielly is a momo fektard of the highest order for not being consistent in his ramblings. I would have thought even you could see that.

Why do people insist on respect for the dead when the dead might have been a complete POS when alive?

Again, you're confusing Falwell with Hitler. People like Falwell (and Al Sharpton, on the other side of the fence) were/are opportunist bigots, but actually have some redeeming qualities as well. I think that they're entitled to at least A LITTLE respect on the eve of their demise. And I think that's what O'Reilly was getting at. But since the left-wingers here have such blind hatred of people like O'Reilly, that point seems to have been missed.

I think that they're entitled to at least A LITTLE respect on the eve of their demise.

Sure they are - exactly the same amount they get when alive.

And again, all I did was list a bunch of people who are now dead. You've jumped to some weird ass conclusion that I'm comparing Falwell to that list. I'm not - they're all dead. That's it.

I'm guessing English is your second language here because you completely missed the point of the post. All that was being said is that Bill O'Rielly is a momo fektard of the highest order for not being consistent in his ramblings. I would have thought even you could see that.

I'm guessing that English is probably your fourth or fifth language, because the quote in the first post doesn't exactly attack Anna Nicole personally. It's a ridiculous apples-and-oranges comparison.

And again, all I did was list a bunch of people who are now dead. You've jumped to some weird ass conclusion that I'm comparing Falwell to that list. I'm not - they're all dead. That's it.

I apparently mistook you for the person that you quoted. My mistake.

I'm guessing that English is probably your fourth or fifth language, because the quote in the first post doesn't exactly attack Anna Nicole personally. It's a ridiculous apples-and-oranges comparison.

That's right it doesn't say "Anna Nicole Smith is selfish and doesn't deserve respect in death because she selfishly intoxicated herself" in those exact words. It is clear though that is what he meant. So he has set himself up as arbiter of who does and doesn't deserve respect after death. So he's either a hypocrite or an egotistical hypocrite, take your pick.

Again, you're confusing Falwell with Hitler. People like Falwell (and Al Sharpton, on the other side of the fence) were/are opportunist bigots, but actually have some redeeming qualities as well. I think that they're entitled to at least A LITTLE respect on the eve of their demise. And I think that's what O'Reilly was getting at. But since the left-wingers here have such blind hatred of people like O'Reilly, that point seems to have been missed.

Do tell?

And trashing O'Reilly for asking people to stop pissing on his grave is just plain childish.

What the F are you talking about Gumpy? People are trashing O'Reily because he called Anna Nicole a confused selfish attention whore after her death and then blamed the far-left for criticisms of Falwell's legacy and person after his passing.

People are trashing O'Reily because he is a biased loudmouth hypocrite to the nth degree.

That's right it doesn't say "Anna Nicole Smith is selfish and doesn't deserve respect in death because she selfishly intoxicated herself" in those exact words. It is clear though that is what he meant.

That's a bunch of politically-motivated BS. Are you saying that O'Reilly's relatively bengign comments about Anna Nicole's lifestyle THREE MONTHS after her death are in any way comparable to some of the crap that the left-wing smear sites have thrown at Falwell on the VERY DAY that he died? If so, you'd be completely full of it.