[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maxim Top 100

THE SIX KINGS

To find Lohan at number one was quite the moment killer. I lost 10 minutes of my life to go through that list only to see her as number one. It truly hurt.

Agreed.

Just because Lohan was #1 doesn't mean there weren't some fine look babes in there though.

:D

97. Kim Kardashian

A sex tape with R&B star Ray J catapulted this stunner from daughter of O.J. lawyer Robert Kardashian to front and center of the blogosphere.

Anyone see this?

I saw it. She's a dirty ho. Not very impressive IMO.

ashlee simpson is no top 20. they have her hotter than jessica ...

Beat me to it. There are easily 15,000 women hotter than her let alone 15. That one stood out to me. Mind you, I wouldn't but Lohan at #1 either but can accept that long before this chick.

What am I saying, there are easily 15,000 women in CA hotter than her.

Edited by detlef

Big fan of Ali Larter.

I first saw her in the remake of House on Haunted Hill. I started watching that dumb movie while in a Famke Jansen phase, but was rooting for Larter by the end. Hubba hubba.

Beat me to it. There are easily 15,000 women hotter than her let alone 15. That one stood out to me. Mind you, I wouldn't but Lohan at #1 either but can accept that long before this chick.

What am I saying, there are easily 15,000 women in CA hotter than her.

There are 15,000 women in Iowa hotter than her. :D

Haven't seen it yet, but I can comment on a general theme. C'mon detlef - just because someone is a celebrity does not make them hotter than others in the general population. The Hometown Hotties contest is a better place for that.

I also think they're talking about more than just physical beauty here: if you count the paparazzi factor, then the unholy trinity of Lohan-Spears-Hilton is 'hotter' (in the public interest level) than anyone else. So where do Brit and Paris appear? If Paris is anywhere near the top, then my theory is confirmed, although Spears' shaved head no doubt hurt her standing....