[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Experts Draft Results - PPR League

ericthemidget

The Huddle was in this one. Is for GURU Magazine.

Wow. Shaun Alexander down to seven. Understandable with the PPR, but I think Addai is living off that end of year run. Not sure we see production worthy of this high a pick. I'll still take Westbrook over him in a PPR.

Round One

1.02 1. Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB Wed May 16 12:32:54 p.m. ET 2007

1.02 2. KFFL Johnson, Larry KCC RB Wed May 16 1:02:14 p.m. ET 2007

1.03 3. Fanball Jackson, Steven STL RB Wed May 16 1:02:23 p.m. ET 2007

1.04 4. CBS Gore, Frank SFO RB Wed May 16 1:02:38 p.m. ET 2007

1.05 5. FootballDiehards.com Addai, Joseph IND RB Wed May 16 1:03:08 p.m. ET 2007

1.06 6. Fantasy Index Bush, Reggie NOS RB Wed May 16 1:03:39 p.m. ET 2007

1.07 7. The Huddle Alexander, Shaun SEA RB Wed May 16 1:03:39 p.m. ET 2007

1.08 8. Footballinjuries.com Westbrook, Brian PHI RB Wed May 16 1:04:56 p.m. ET 2007

1.09 9. Yahoo! Sports Maroney, Laurence NEP RB Wed May 16 1:05:31 p.m. ET 2007

1.10 10. FantasyGuru.com Henry, Travis DEN RB Wed May 16 1:06:01 p.m. ET 2007

1.11 11. Fantasy Sports Magazine Parker, Willie PIT RB Wed May 16 1:06:11 p.m. ET 2007

1.12 12. Foxsports Johnson, Rudi CIN RB

Link to all results at http://fantasymojo.com

Edited by ericthemidget

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPR, Addai should at least be behind Bush, Westy imo. 40 catches isn't much compared to those guys.

:D I hope MJD goes soon. In PPR, I'd consider him right in there with Bush/Westy/SA/Parker. Definitely over Maroney.

EDIT: doh, didn't notice the link for the full draft. :D

Edited by kingfish247

This is beautiful:Footballinjuries.com Westbrook, Brian

NO NOT ON THE SAME PAGE, Footballinjuries.com Westbrook, Brian

ON THE SAME PAGE?

WHEN WILL HE GET HURT THIS YEAR?

I think this is funny. When the hell isn't he hurt??

I think he's awesome but he only plays for half the year!!!!

Maybe I am blind but in 14 rounds Vernand Morency is not drafted?

Time to take a chance, and a 7th round pick can’t be considered too big of one. I don’t think the Packers viewed Vernand Morency as a feature back when they traded for him, and the drafting of Jackson speaks to that. At worst, Jackson will be a very active member of a committee, and they love how he can catch the ball.

Maybe I am blind but in 14 rounds Vernand Morency is not drafted?

He went at the 8.09 pick. Since I have Adrian Peterson, I would have considered him but not that early. In MIN, either Peterson hits it big or the two just water each other down all year IMO. I was also surprised Benson lasted to the 3.01, I had considered him strongly at the 2.06 but opted for Brandon Jacobs. I already took Benson in one draft at the 2.07 and I don't want to keep building the same team everytime. I ended up with Fitzgerald in the 3rd round again. I keep getting stuck in the middle, so it is sometimes hard not to build the same team.

Henry has been a late first rounder in both my drafts so far. I do like him a lot this year as well but was a little surprised since he was being drafted earlier than I thought others would see him.

Its Denver. There is always a RBBC.

I'm not so sure that is true this year. Realize too that when they had a RB they liked a lot (Davis, Portis) they allowed them to be the primary back without much relief. Think too of the years that Droughns, Anderson, Gary played as the full-time back. It's really only been since Tatum Bell was around that it really was RBBC. He just could never carry the load which is why he shared and is now gone. Henry is a much better back than Droughns or Anderson or Gary or either Bell.

I'm not so sure that is true this year. Realize too that when they had a RB they liked a lot (Davis, Portis) they allowed them to be the primary back without much relief. Think too of the years that Droughns, Anderson, Gary played as the full-time back. It's really only been since Tatum Bell was around that it really was RBBC. He just could never carry the load which is why he shared and is now gone. Henry is a much better back than Droughns or Anderson or Gary or either Bell.

Agreed.

Henry has not been a bad back IMO when he has had a chance to play. and has showed that he can take the pounding of alot runs per game.IMO the only way he can fail is if injured. and anyone can get injured.

He went at the 8.09 pick. Since I have Adrian Peterson, I would have considered him but not that early. In MIN, either Peterson hits it big or the two just water each other down all year IMO. I was also surprised Benson lasted to the 3.01, I had considered him strongly at the 2.06 but opted for Brandon Jacobs. I already took Benson in one draft at the 2.07 and I don't want to keep building the same team everytime. I ended up with Fitzgerald in the 3rd round again. I keep getting stuck in the middle, so it is sometimes hard not to build the same team.

Henry has been a late first rounder in both my drafts so far. I do like him a lot this year as well but was a little surprised since he was being drafted earlier than I thought others would see him.

Kinda shocked that you think Branch is worthy of being your #2 especially when you waited so long to address another WR after Branch.

Kinda shocked that you think Branch is worthy of being your #2 especially when you waited so long to address another WR after Branch.

I think Branch has a big season as well.he will be the hands down number 1 on a team that can pass the ball and has the schedule for the teams primary WR to have a huge season.

Well, Branch is not exactly who I would prefer to have as a #2, but since I went RB-RB-WR-RB to take into account the flex position, at the 5.07 he was the best left on my board. The WRs taken after him were S Moss, Edwards and Reggie Brown (who I almost took). Moss is way too inconsistent and while Edwards is very talented, I don't like his offense or QB as much as Branch's.

SEA has a great passing schedule and Branch has moved over to take Jackson's old position. Plus he is clearly the best receiver in SEA now.

I think Branch has a big season as well.he will be the hands down number 1 on a team that can pass the ball and has the schedule for the teams primary WR to have a huge season.

Last 6 games of the season

Branch 22 rec. 268 yards 0 touchdown

Hackett 25 rec. 371 yards 3 touchdowns

Hackett outscored him in 4 of the last 6 games

Branch will have plenty of competition.

Edited by Sleeping King

Last 6 games of the season

Branch 22 rec. 268 yards 0 touchdown

Hackett 25 rec. 371 yards 3 touchdowns

Hackett outscored him in 4 of the last 6 games

Branch will have plenty of competition.

Yes, and in the final 7 games, Branch had 26 - 343 and Hackett had 25-371.

Besides, the final three games of the year was when Jackson was out and the defense naturally doubled Branch - not Hackett.

And Hackett had 15-187 in the final three games when Jackson was out. Prior to that he never had more than 66 yards in any game as the #3 WR that was always single covered while Branch and Jackson were of more focus by the secondary.

I would definitely put more stock into Branch turning in a good year than Hackett who will have his first ever season as a starting WR this year.