[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Allow me to share

Big Country

We had a photographer come out about a week ago (actually, almost two weeks ago now) to take some photos of Austin. He does these real neat photos with black backgrounds with a lot of just hands and feet, etc.

He put together a slideshow of some of the photos for us, set to music and put it online for us to view. He's also submitted, with our permission, a couple of the photos for consideration at the Orange County Fair and for a couple of online photo competitions. He has asked to possibly come out some other times to do additional shoots with the kids (I may become that Hollywood dad j/k)

Here is the slideshow

Some comments, if I may. :D

Both of, your children are extremly cute. You, are not. Your wife, is hot.

Your, oldest son has bangs. :tup:

The, song is extremely gay. NTTAWWT. :D

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing Andrew. :doh:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

Uh, BC had a photographer take those.

:D I didn't read the post just went to the photos.

Note to self.......Read the freakin' post! :D

That's some great work you did there. :tup:

Thanks. My wife said the same thing the night Austin was conceived. Too bad I was on the phone and not at home. :D

Great Stuff, BC! :D Your composition was fantastic! You have given me some ideas that I never would have thought of on my own. :doh:

Thanks must go to the photographer. He did a great job and turned it around fast. In fact, he isn't even a professional photographer, though he easily could/should be. He just does the photography on the side as he truly enjoys it. His passion is landscapes and he got into the baby pictures essentially by accident by taking photos of the baby of a friend of his as a favor a couple years ago.

Uh, BC had a photographer take those.

Thanks killjoy. :D

Some comments, if I may. :D

Both of, your children are extremly cute. You, are not. Your wife, is hot.

Your, oldest son has bangs. :tup:

The, song is extremely gay. NTTAWWT. :D

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing Andrew. :D

Thank you for the compliments on the family. Much appreciated. Unfortunately at this point I have little control over my son's hair. He has the misfortune of having hair that grows like mine in that it grows forward, so it is not good to slick back, and his hair is too fine to cut real short (mine luckily is quite thick :doh: and stands up as needed)

Regarding the song, the photographer selected it, and, well, I do have my suspicions about him, NTTAWWT.