[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

wiegie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Simply an awesome story! Amazing how things can be ok with the size of that tumor. But the Huddle prayers, etc. come through once again. Continued prayers for your many safe journeys to Little Rock and the continued well being of the little angel. I'm sooo happy for ya Polk!

+1

muck- is it too late to contribute?

Nope! My paypal addy is plastered throughout this thread ... but, here it is for those new to the thread.

darrenunruh AT yahoo DOT com

Great pics Polk. I told my wife your story this evening during dinner. We noticed my daughter praying right afterward (which was about 1 minute after she prayed over her meal). My wife said I thought you already prayed for our food. She said she was praying for your daughter. She's a good kid.

The news so far has just been fantastic given the circumstances. :D

Great pics Polk. I told my wife your story this evening during dinner. We noticed my daughter praying right afterward (which was about 1 minute after she prayed over her meal). My wife said I thought you already prayed for our food. She said she was praying for your daughter. She's a good kid.

The news so far has just been fantastic given the circumstances. :D

thats cool, it made momma cry

Holy Schit! Just...Holy Schit!

It's really is great that everything has gone so well.

Yeah, that is why I borke down in the or waiting room laying down, blowing snot, and cursing myself for taking her to hillbilly land. I actually told her goodbye as she went into surgery.

FWIW, this is about how it looked pre surgery

http://www.teratomasupport.com/images/teratomafromnetTN.jpg

:D

Seriously, this story belongs on one of those "Medical Marvels" programs or such. Have any media outlets contacted you about this? Wow! Just amazing how prayers can help when things look their bleakest. Once again so glad that things turned out ok. Prayers are still coming though.

I have her minicrib/bassinette rig now lined with two differnet kinds of aggie fabric. We have maroon on white and also white on maroon. As a downside I can not bring a live collie into the nicu area. I am searching online for a plastic model to put in her crib.

She also may be able to go home sunday or at the latest next wednesdayish.

I have her minicrib/bassinette rig now lined with two differnet kinds of aggie fabric. We have maroon on white and also white on maroon. As a downside I can not bring a live collie into the nicu area. I am searching online for a plastic model to put in her crib.

Yeah, Hill-billy land is doing pretty good with her... :D

Yeah, Hill-billy land is doing pretty good with her... :D

would you like to play "you make the call" over my experience today as voted on by fellow huddlers?

:D

Awesome!!!

FWIW, this is about how it looked pre surgery

http://www.teratomasupport.com/images/teratomafromnetTN.jpg

Un-F'n-real!!!! :D:D:tup: Our prayers are still coming.

Polky,

I have no idea how you and Mrs. P. got thru this. :D She is beautiful and I pray she grows up smart and strong! I can't say anything more. Just let us know what you need! She deserves it! :doh:

rr26

That's an incredibly short NICU stay!! You are truly blessed!! :D

Wow. I just got caught up on the last few days here. Polk, that's amazing. I'm so glad everything has gone so well for your family. All my best thoughts, hopes, and prayers for your little girl's complete recovery from such a tremendous ordeal. The same goes for your wife too as well as yourself and the rest of your family.

<----- This even makes the Pope happy.

Wow. I just got caught up on the last few days here. Polk, that's amazing. I'm so glad everything has gone so well for your family. All my best thoughts, hopes, and prayers for your little girl's complete recovery from such a tremendous ordeal. The same goes for your wife too as well as yourself and the rest of your family.

Same here...and pretty much all I can say is WOW! I've seen it first hand & it still amazes me how this place can pull together when a friend is in need.

I'm really glad everything is looking up for you & your family Polk. Here's to seeing pics of her growing up healthy & happy. :D

Edited by rajncajn