[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

wiegie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, I'll be taking care of this some time in the next 24-36hrs to give everyone who wants to particpate a chance to do just that.

Let me know how much and your paypal addy.

Sorry for the tardiness in sending another update.... I have been out of town (still am) since Monday morning. I just got off the phone with Mrs. Polk, and she is recovering quite well other than the fluid loss is going slowly (and the 62 staples). She hopes to be released late tomorrow from the hospital!!

Baby is still doing well... The surgery went very well to this point! Still a long road back to recovery, but you could not ask for anything better to this point.

Polk Jr. (6 yr old son) is keeping his wits about him. He is absolutely devastated that the baby is a girl; he doesn't know what he will do with a little sis. :-)

Right now, no major news, which is just awesome! Sorry the updates have been spread out; I have been on the road a lot this week.

FYI, I'll be taking care of this some time in the next 24-36hrs to give everyone who wants to particpate a chance to do just that.

FYI -- she said she **might** be released tomorrow afternoon. I ordered flowers from the RamsFan household to be delivered tomorrow morning now that she is getting her senses about her and can receive them, or I would certainly contribute to this honorable cause.

Right now, no major news, which is just awesome!

This is just great news! :D

The longer we went without an update, the more worried I got--when I saw that you had just updated the thread, I was somewhat scared to even look.

Thank you for these updates and please continue to pass along our best wishes to Polk and his wife.

Sorry for the tardiness in sending another update.... I have been out of town (still am) since Monday morning. I just got off the phone with Mrs. Polk, and she is recovering quite well other than the fluid loss is going slowly (and the 62 staples). She hopes to be released late tomorrow from the hospital!!

Baby is still doing well... The surgery went very well to this point! Still a long road back to recovery, but you could not ask for anything better to this point.

Polk Jr. (6 yr old son) is keeping his wits about him. He is absolutely devastated that the baby is a girl; he doesn't know what he will do with a little sis. :-)

Right now, no major news, which is just awesome! Sorry the updates have been spread out; I have been on the road a lot this week.

thanks for keeping us posted :D

Great news! :D

If anyone is interested, I'll be sending Mrs. Polk some flowers from "All Mr. Polk's friends at The Huddle" in the next couple of days.

If you're interested in participating, email me and I'll give you the paypal / snail-mail addresses to participate.

Let me know how much and your paypal addy.

amount = whatever you want

darrenunruh AT yahoo DOT com

Since Mrs. Polk may be leaving the hospital tomorrow afternoon, I'll be having flowers delivered tomorrow morning. So, if you want to participate, you have until 8am (central) tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who's participated so far!

Since Mrs. Polk may be leaving the hospital tomorrow afternoon, I'll be having flowers delivered tomorrow morning. So, if you want to participate, you have until 8am (central) tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who's participated so far!

Just wondering--would it be better to have the flowers delivered somewhere besides the hospital since that way the Polks won't have to pack up the flowers to take them with? :D

Just wondering--would it be better to have the flowers delivered somewhere besides the hospital since that way the Polks won't have to pack up the flowers to take them with? :D

Probably not a better place. I would have them delivered BEFORE noon CST. They live a couple of hours away, so catching anyone there is not easily done. If it is more practical to have them delivered to another place, I can be emailed privately for my office address and I can personally get them delivered or they can pick them up from there.