[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A huddler family (the Polksalets) needs your prayers

wiegie

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One update I failed to include!

Baby Girl is 20 inches & 5.5lbs (after removing the 3.5lbs tumor)...!

My God..That is unbelievable..Shes a fighter :D Stay strong little one your honorary uncles and aunts at the huddle are pulling for you

Good news so far...we're still thinking about you though polk. :D

:D to Ramsfan for the updates

&

:tup: to muck for doing the flowers

Totally agree!

Fantastic news! :doh:

Flowers sent. Should be delivered in the next couple of hours. Didn't spend all the money ... will deal with the rest of the (rather large amount) of funds after I talk to Polk to see what they actually need. Given the potentially huge bills for this, it didn't make sense to me to blow the whole amount on flowers when there would potentially be more pressing needs.

The card reads (with their real names) as follows:

Mrs. Polk,

All of Polk's friends at The Huddle wish you and your daughter a speedy recovery. May God bless the both of you.

Flowers sent. Should be delivered in the next couple of hours. Didn't spend all the money ... will deal with the rest of the (rather large amount) of funds after I talk to Polk to see what they actually need. Given the potentially huge bills for this, it didn't make sense to me to blow the whole amount on flowers when there would potentially be more pressing needs.

Mrs. Polk,

All of Polk's friends at The Huddle wish you and your daughter a speedy recovery. May God bless the both of you.

perfect

Mrs. Polk,

:D

Mrs. Polk,

:D Good job! And thanks for taking up the collection & getting the flowers!

Mrs. Polk,

Most excellent. And thanks for doing this Muck!

Mrs. Polk,

Outstanding. :D

Hey Muck, since you have extra money, why not keep accepting donations from other Huddlers. You kind of left it as a "flower" thing, with a deadline. Maybe you could continue to accept additional donations from those that didn't meet your deadline.

Just a thought. I'm thinking the Polks can probably use all the help they can get. Besides, if they end up with some extra money, Polk can get himself some sesssions with a Shrink, Lord knows that's long overdue.

Hey Muck, since you have extra money, why not keep accepting donations from other Huddlers. You kind of left it as a "flower" thing, with a deadline. Maybe you could continue to accept additional donations from those that didn't meet your deadline.

I think that is a fine idea if Muck is willing to do it. :D

Just a thought. I'm thinking the Polks can probably use all the help they can get. Besides, if they end up with some extra money, Polk can get himself some sesssions with a Shrink, Lord knows that's long overdue.

Keep 'em coming. :D

Polk and Polkette will have a 2+hr drive each way to see their little girl ... gasoline costs will be BRUTAL. The early indication is that is what we're going to do with some/most/all of the rest.