[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Party Idea

AtomicCEO

Hmmm... I could have sworn I mentioned wives in the original post, but I see now that I didn't. I guess that does sound a little gay.

But even if we were sipping Zima spritzers with parasols through crazy straws and watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... I'd bet it'd be a far more rockin' party than whatever 7up and Juicy-juice party Irish throws.

That's all I'm saying.

:D:D SO... that's why you haven't RSVP'd!! I'll buy a bottle of wine for you, I promise and I have a really good scanner. :tup:

Hmmm... I could have sworn I mentioned wives in the original post, but I see now that I didn't. I guess that does sound a little gay.

But even if we were sipping Zima spritzers with parasols through crazy straws and watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... I'd bet it'd be a far more rockin' party than whatever 7up and Juicy-juice party Irish throws.

That's all I'm saying.

" a little "...no my friend, that is Solar Flare Gay....Raditation Burn Gay...White Hot Gay...NTTATWWT :D

Edited by PantherDave

friend #1: hey, look at that one... remember key west and that costume with sparklers on your nips?

friend#2: oh yeah......thank god you had the telly savalas going or it could have gotten ugly... that was quite a night

atomic: good times.... good times.

Atomic....I now feel for you. In the words of Maximus ....."unleash hell". The depth of this hole now dug is....is....the abyss of total gheyness.

Well, after the non-drinking punching bag, the effete Jazz snob, and Captain Pinky started questioning my manhood, I guess it became a race to see who could try to elevate their lowly manhood by questioning mine.

Congrats on jumping in with that crowd. :D

Well, after the non-drinking punching bag, the effete Jazz snob, and Captain Pinky started questioning my manhood, I guess it became a race to see who could try to elevate their lowly manhood by questioning mine.

Congrats on jumping in with that crowd. :D

Alright I'm sorry I was out of line. I would never question your manhood. Please accept my invite to a party next weekend at my place. All my friends from College are coming over and we're going to have a "Pants Party". It should be a lot of fun. Everyone has to wear a pair of pants to the party. When they get here we're going to do Jello shots ( all Jello of course) and then everyone is going to take off their pants and we're going to try each others pants on. The idea is to just experience the feel of other brands and styles of cut. After each person has found at least 2 or 3 pair they really like we're going to have a slumber party. :D The following day we're going shopping at all the local malls looking for the new pants we discovered the night before.

:tup:

Alright I'm sorry I was out of line. I would never question your manhood. Please accept my invite to a party next weekend at my place. All my friends from College are coming over and we're going to have a "Pants Party". It should be a lot of fun. Everyone has to wear a pair of pants to the party. When they get here we're going to do Jello shots ( all Jello of course) and then everyone is going to take off their pants and we're going to try each others pants on. The idea is to just experience the feel of other brands and styles of cut. After each person has found at least 2 or 3 pair they really like we're going to have a slumber party. :D The following day we're going shopping at all the local malls looking for the new pants we discovered the night before.

:D

Well, it certainly cant be any gheyer than standing around exchanging pictures with a bunch of dudes as you sip the latest "must try" cabernet...

The concept: Wine and Scanner Party

Invite long-time friends over to the house and have them bring a bottle of wine, and their photo albums from the time we have all known each other.

Go through photo albums and scan good photos onto CDs/Media cards for everyone to take home. Meanwhile, get loopy and reminisce about the good old days. I have lots of pictures from college and since, but they are mostly of the people I'd invite to the party, whereas they have the pictures with me in them.

Sound fun?

What a fast way to scan photos? The only way I know how to do it involves Photoshop, a slow scan process, then cropping and correcting color, and then saving... that whole process is time consuming and technical. Do they make scanners now that do auto color-correction and cropping to save time?

I have an epson 4180 that let's you crop on scan. It's a flat bed that's quite large. If you've just got one computer to do it, then I think what you're l;ooking for out of one single evening might be too much work.

I've never had color issues with this scanner, so I've never color corrected off of it but I know doing it correctly means pic by pic.

Maybe you have JUST a scan party and try to keep simple. But in the end, someone still has to handle the pics, put them on the scanner and run the scan. That'll suck the drunker you guys get. Maybe a Designated Scanner?

I have an epson 4180 that let's you crop on scan. It's a flat bed that's quite large. If you've just got one computer to do it, then I think what you're l;ooking for out of one single evening might be too much work.

I've never had color issues with this scanner, so I've never color corrected off of it but I know doing it correctly means pic by pic.

Maybe you have JUST a scan party and try to keep simple. But in the end, someone still has to handle the pics, put them on the scanner and run the scan. That'll suck the drunker you guys get. Maybe a Designated Scanner?

Leave it to some dude from California to be a scanner party enabler... :D

It's not a bad idea except that someone is going to be busy at the computer the entire time instead of enjoying the party... so that would just kinda suck for that person (presumably you).

For everyone else, I think it would be a lot of fun!

friend #1: hey, look at that one... remember key west and that costume with sparklers on your nips?

friend#2: oh yeah......thank god you had the telly savalas going or it could have gotten ugly... that was quite a night

atomic: good times.... good times.

Or the other time in Key West that we all emptied our pockets of change and you bent ove to pick it all up? Funny stuff, man!

:D

That just sounds too much like you've done it before. I couldn't even think up a jokingly ghey post like that.

Oh, Atomic, have your party, get wasted and just try not to get tight pants. :tup: