[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Party Idea

AtomicCEO

Alright I'm sorry I was out of line. I would never question your manhood. Please accept my invite to a party next weekend at my place. All my friends from College are coming over and we're going to have a "Pants Party". It should be a lot of fun. Everyone has to wear a pair of pants to the party. When they get here we're going to do Jello shots ( all Jello of course) and then everyone is going to take off their pants and we're going to try each others pants on. The idea is to just experience the feel of other brands and styles of cut. After each person has found at least 2 or 3 pair they really like we're going to have a slumber party. :tup: The following day we're going shopping at all the local malls looking for the new pants we discovered the night before.

:lol:

I think I just pee'd myself ...... Yep :wacko:

• 8 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Lord Jesus, there's so much to unpack in this thread. 

We have Dead Huddlers. We have Scamming/Stealing Huddlers. We have banned Huddlers, and Huddlers who have moved on. We have the attention craving Huddler, and a handful of people who are still around doing this thing. 

I connect with ACEO from time to time still. He seems to be doing fine, and looks as ginger as ever, just the way we like him. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...