[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Order

After 1st I would want 12th.

Well Doc, that's terrible news for you cause you have the 6th pick in my league. :D

With the depth of RBs in the coming season, I'm not sure if there is a bad spot. Even the normally dismal 7/8/9 holes will get a shot at 2 quality RBs and a top 10 WR in most leagues. All the RB movement is sure to provide some eye-popping surprises - both good & bad - in the coming season. You can't ask for more than that, and it really makes the middle rounds even more critical than in the past.

12th over 2 and 3?! I had 12th last season and although I had the playoffs I felt that I was always behind in each position having lots of good but not great difference makers.

I had 12th last year in and dynasty and got Rudi and SJax.

Um, whoever takes Clinton Portis ... :D

Or Ronnie Brown ... :D

I had midround picks in two leagues last year and came away with each of these two gems ... :tup:

I'd rather have the wrap around at the top or the bottom of the round than the middle spot ... 6th/7th risks being that lethal path to mediocrity ... Plus, it leaves you more time to enjoy the snacks during a round.

This year I would say 7-10 is the worst. Last year there were 1-4 consensus picks early and then 1-3 when Portis was hurt. Many thought SA was a top pick, but then Caddy, R Brown and Jordan were highly thought of last season too.

Top 12 ADP seem to be(not my picks). I like the top 2.

LT

SJax

LJ

Gore

Westbrook

SA

Parker

Addai

Rudi

Maroney

Bush

S Smith

That's crazy. I can see 1 of those guys fallen to 12, but 2? I had 12th last year too, but in re-draft. Neither of those guys available at 12 so I settled on Westbrook and McGahee.

Those are good picks too especially in PPR.

Draft was in january-february(Dynasty IDP) before coaching change in StL. I liked drafting last because I got the first pick in the rookie draft, although later rounds were tough.

1.01 1. The Pron Stars Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB

1.02 2. M & M Johnson, Larry KCC RB Sat Jan 28 9:47:23 a.m. ET 2006

1.03 3. Dbaxx Alexander, Shaun SEA RB Sat Jan 28 9:48:16 a.m. ET 2006

1.04 4. Cunning Runts Manning, Peyton IND QB Sat Jan 28 9:50:26 a.m. ET 2006

1.05 5. Youre Going Down Jordan, Lamont OAK RB Sat Jan 28 9:50:26 a.m. ET 2006

1.06 6. Clucking Birds Portis, Clinton WAS RB Sat Jan 28 9:50:26 a.m. ET 2006

1.07 7. Zooty James, Edgerrin ARI RB Sat Jan 28 9:50:26 a.m. ET 2006

1.08 8. Playa Hatas Barber, Tiki NYG RB Sat Jan 28 10:32:07 a.m. ET 2006

1.09 9. WWWarriors Williams, Carnell TBB RB Sat Jan 28 10:32:07 a.m. ET 2006

1.10 10. Hand of Bone Westbrook, Brian PHI RB Sat Jan 28 10:36:11 a.m. ET 2006

1.11 11. SeaSide Cats Parker, Willie PIT RB Sat Jan 28 10:36:11 a.m. ET 2006

1.12 12. Huskies Johnson, Rudi CIN RB Sat Jan 28 2:57:30 p.m. ET 2006

2.01 13. Huskies Jackson, Steven STL RB Sat Jan 28 2:58:21 p.m. ET 2006

This year is it worse to be picking 12th, 6th, 8th?? 1,2, and 3 are obivously the best. Not sure where I want to be after that with so many question marks, players on new teams, and injury risks.

Last year I picked 11th I think. I got SJax, and look at me now. Bottm line is, it doesnt matter WHERE you pick, as long as you pick smart instead of gambling.