[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST tonight

Big Country

Finally caught up with last week's show on Tivo last night.

Unspectacular, but I thought it did a good job of setting up the season finale.

I didnt watch the producers special on Thursday yet that supposedly went over some of the ecrets that were revealed and were going to be revealed. Did anyone watch that? Any good?

Hope I am able to watch the show tonight.

WOW...that was unexpected...I thought something was up with the beard and all but wow...That ending took the show to a new level I think...

:D

I had a feeling that's where they were headed. I was actually disappointed that they decided to head in this direction.

I had a feeling that's where they were headed. I was actually disappointed that they decided to head in this direction.

So what are your feelings on where they're headed now?

Lame season finale but I guess that's expected since it's renewed for another 3 years. Sure, we got a glimpse into the future but it still didn't tell us a damn thing about the island.

Couldn't disagree more, I thought it was great- some kick ass action, violence, taking out a few of the others. Still alot of questions to be answered, but they are pickin up the pace a bit.

Ben all Devil- lookin as he tries to convince Jack's troops to stay in hell/purgatory with him- Locke, whoever was on the other end of the phone, alot of new places to go story-wise. Loved every minute of it.

I did too.

On the producer's show, they stated again that the survivors are NOT in purgatory, but are somewhere in the space/time continuum. I love they are going that route! I love time travel movies, one of my all time favorites is 12 Monkeys.

Ben is such a great character. You hate him, you can't tell if you can believe him, but I keep thinking he is not as bad as Jack et al think.

The one thing I don't understand is when Jack was in the hospital and the other doctor asked how many drinks he had and Jack said I bet not as many as my father upstairs.

Now if it is the future isn't his dad already dead? :D

The one thing I don't understand is when Jack was in the hospital and the other doctor asked how many drinks he had and Jack said I bet not as many as my father upstairs.

Now if it is the future isn't his dad already dead? :D

I thought the same thing!!! Though maybe that is why the other doc gave him the wierd look? So who was in the casket? My guess is Locke!!!!

Charlies death was very disappointing! He really did not save anyone by dying! The signal was already off, nice twist with the memorization of the code via the tones for the numbers, but he could have still gotten off the looking glass station using the scuba gear. No way it would fill up that fast, heck Desmond and he could have just swam to the surface!! I thought he was going to rejam the signal but that would have messed up the rest of the finale. At first I thought Desmonds vision was off for Charlie but after thinking about it realized it was correct just condensed as Charlie did turn off the signal and then he did drown! Also it made sense that Desmond was there as in every other case he "witnessed Charlie dying in person, thus was able to save him. So do the new "others" from the boat just take Claire and the baby? Desmond never talked about seeing anyone else get on the helicopter, and I will assume that he will need to be in the area to actually see the event take place. It would also continue the theme of children being taken...

Loved that Sawyer shot the guy versus take him prisoner! Now that they have killed off a lot of the "bad" others I guess they will bring in a bunch of bad guys off the boat?

All in all a very good finally, moved the story along and gives you a lot to think about, especially the "future" visions. Is Will really back or is it the Island trying to protect itself again! Who is Jacob? Now that Penny knows they are alive what happens next?

Couldn't disagree more, I thought it was great- some kick ass action, violence, taking out a few of the others. Still alot of questions to be answered, but they are pickin up the pace a bit.

Ben all Devil- lookin as he tries to convince Jack's troops to stay in hell/purgatory with him- Locke, whoever was on the other end of the phone, alot of new places to go story-wise. Loved every minute of it.

Yeah, maybe I was just expecting more. I just felt that nothing was revealed any further and all they did was just open up 5,000 more questions in order to keep the season going. IMO, they should have introduced the "future scene" about mid-late season next year.

My guess on the casket - it's Michael. Jack was walking around in a pre-dominant African American neighborhood and I think he'll be back because, well, they still have 3 more years.

I'm thinking the people on the boat are Dharma folks...since they were all killed off, and I'm sure the Hansco Foundation has been looking for exactly where the island is for many years.

So, Dharma comes back and finds out all their people are dead, and they are the new others.

Still...nothing concrete on Jacob.

And a big :D for Hurley.....blastin his van onto the beach.

I'm thinking the people on the boat are Dharma folks...since they were all killed off, and I'm sure the Hansco Foundation has been looking for exactly where the island is for many years.

So, Dharma comes back and finds out all their people are dead, and they are the new others.

Still...nothing concrete on Jacob.

And a big :D for Hurley.....blastin his van onto the beach.

Agree on the boat...

I think it was Sawyer in the casket...

Edited by alexgaddis

Agree on the boat...

hmmm- interesting.....Kate needed to get back to "him" which I thought was Sawyer- good call on Michael as well- I never thought of that.

Still not sure on Jack's old man- I thought it was concrete he was dead............maybe that is just how out of his mind Jack ends up being. Dude was hittin the oxy pretty hard.

Agreed on Ben, maybe he isn't so bad after all. I kept going back to Danielle, and how all of her team was "infected" and killed off......

Mikhail?? what is it with this guy, he will not die-

Locke is still the key to all things on the island.

Agree on the boat...

I think Sawyer is the "he" who Kate said would be wondering where she was....... :D

I think Sawyer is the "he" who Kate said would be wondering where she was....... :D

I think thats what they want you to think...but why would Sawyer care that Kate went to see Jack...it just seems way to simple for the show...mark my words, she aint with Sawyer...