[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST tonight

Big Country

I think it was Sawyer in the casket...

I guess I just can't seen Jack getting so teary-eyed about Sawyer croaking, unless he committed suicide (which is possible if it was closed casket). What I can see him getting emotional about is the overall decision to leave the Island harming people, and feeling guilty about it. Jack said as much to Kate in the flash forward.

Rose is another candidate. She had cancer before going on to the Island, and it could have come back upon returning. But you'd think even if Bernard were dead, there'd still be people who'd come to Rose's viewing.

Edited by yo mama

Kates' him is her son with Sawyer. Remember the pregnet comment in the finale!

The person in the casket is a man that hang himself. Look at the newspaper article, it says he was found in his apartment from the rafters. I think that person is someone we have not seen in the series yet.

Edited by Kansas State 2000

Maybe its Jacob...

I thought about that too.

On another note, what was the deal with Locke not being able to walk then Walt comes in and tells him he can? :D

I think I read a theory that the island will manifest itself into someone you know in order to communicate with you.

Here's the main problem with the way that Charlie died... when the grenade blew up the window, the water should not have come in... air should instead have blown out (because the water in the main area should have immediately started coming in because it would no longer be held back by the air pressure in the hatch.

Charlies death was very disappointing! He really did not save anyone by dying! The signal was already off, nice twist with the memorization of the code via the tones for the numbers, but he could have still gotten off the looking glass station using the scuba gear.

previously desmond told him that this time he HAD to die or the premonition would not come true, meaning Claire and Aaron would not get on the helicopter. Charlie sacrificed himself to make sure that the prem. comes true, that's why he locked desmond out...

My guess on the casket - it's Michael. Jack was walking around in a pre-dominant African American neighborhood and I think he'll be back because, well, they still have 3 more years.

I heard the guy that played Michael on a local radio morning show promoting 28 Weeks, they asked him about LOST and he said that neither he nor his agent have any cotact about returning to the show, also keep in mind that the kid that played Walt is growing up fast, it's been three years in reality as opposed to the 80 or so days in the show's time. I know we saw him in the finale but there can't be too much more that we ever see of Walt, they can keep everyone else looking pretty much the same but not a kid...

The casket has to be either Ben or John. That would explain Kate having no interest in going to the funeral but would also explain Jack being so emotional due to Jack being responsible for taking Ben/Locke off the island and now knowing it was a mistake.

I am nearly certain that Jack left a lot of his people back on the island. That is why he is guilty and depressed.

Although one theory I have heard is that season 4 will open with the eye of Desmond and that Jack's flash foward will be a vision of Desmond with the season revolving around Desmond trying to stop Jack from leaving.

I heard the guy that played Michael on a local radio morning show promoting 28 Weeks, they asked him about LOST and he said that neither he nor his agent have any cotact about returning to the show, also keep in mind that the kid that played Walt is growing up fast, it's been three years in reality as opposed to the 80 or so days in the show's time. I know we saw him in the finale but there can't be too much more that we ever see of Walt, they can keep everyone else looking pretty much the same but not a kid...

Good point.