[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report on Packers WR situation

PaulOttCarruth

exactly dallas didnt lose anyone, and got better on the oline and dline so the experience helped. okay, so green bay only got a year of experience then they lost their starting RB!!!!! think thatll effect them?!...sy what ya want, the fact you thought drew henson was our QB :D (when he NEVER played in agme :D ) lets me no you know absolutely nothing bout this topic.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly dallas didnt lose anyone, and got better on the oline and dline so the experience helped. okay, so green bay only got a year of experience then they lost their starting RB!!!!! think thatll effect them?!...sy what ya want, the fact you thought drew henson was our QB :D (when he NEVER played in agme :D ) lets me no you know absolutely nothing bout this topic.

Your ignorance is showing. I take back all I said about the Cowboys talent. Fans like you make Jerry Jones looks smart.

Dallas 2007-08 Schedule

Week 1 - NYG W

Week 2 - @MIA W

Week 3 - @CHI L

Week 4 - StL W

Week 5 - @BUF W

Week 6 - NE L

Week 7 - MIN W

Week 9 - @PHI L

Week 10 - @NYG W

Week 11 - WAS W

Week 12 - NYJ W

Week 13 - GB W

Week 14 - @DET W

Week 15 - PHI W

Week 16 - @CAR L

Week 17 - @WAS W

just based off of team rating and how they got better. the NFC East got worse this offseason, so PHI should be DAL only cometition in the division, so i split theyre games. now i know theyll be a couple of games in there tht dallas will lose to a lesser team, but you can also expect them to win 1 against the better teams. so, a couple of randm L's and a W in the place of one on there, and with their schedule it is very possible to win 10 games. you may not like dallas, but you have to respect their talent at skill position players. GB will be better on defense, no doubt. but i dont see that offense doing just a hell of a lot with that RB core.but, hey anythings posssible in that WEAK division. but i do respect yalls opinion just dont discount the boys because you dont like them...

i admit they may not sweep them both, but they did sweep WAS last year, and they will next year too, while maybe losing @NYG. jets will be tough, but they wont lost to all 3. so, as i said 10 wins are attainable.

honestly, Dallas has a tough-tough time beating skins even once....and you didn't say 10 wins were "attainable"...you said "10 wins at worst"...apples and pineapples, my friend..

you guys have a new coach and maybe new coaching staff?....I am not sure...you're whole offense has changed...and defense...

and it's not like Wade Philips is exactly an offensive genius...he helps defense, but he can only do so much with your secondary...up front is nice, though.....as for the offense, yeah I just don't believe in Romo...and the OL has holes...still...

lol@you still hanging onto my screwup by saying Drew Henson on your previous post...it's the only strength to your argument...everything else has holes....you should thank me for the brain fart...

but you'll realize how much worse Philips is than parcells..

Edited by Avernus

they swept skins last year...yea it was real hard beating them even once...we've owned them since 98...look at their head-to-head record past 9 years...and try knowing what your talkin bout..

the previous year they swept you, correct?

also let's look at numbers

they swept you in 05....and you swept them in 04....by a whopping total of 6 points between 2 games...

skins and cowboy games are very tight almost every game...

out of pure knowledge between the 2 teams, it would be hard for me to say dallas will sweep the giants AND skins....even though the Giants are weaker this year......but the skins are likely to be better, almost by default....plus a healthy Portis and Campbell has another year under his belt...

also Campbell >> Romo....plus their coaching staff has been intact for what has been longer than one season....which is a long time in Washington...

and honestly, I can't help but knock Dallas down a peg or two because of the changes that have been made and TO is another year older along with Glenn who should be retiring in a year or 2 IMO....and TO is coming off his 1st season since 2002 where he played every game.....however his one hand was completely damaged last year...

you haven't proven why Dallas has improved and you can't prove that any team other than the Giants have gotten worse, just because you say this....it does not make it true....

I don't know man. The bar's set pretty low on that. :D Where is moneymakers anyway.

I was kinda hoping I took part in the most moronic thread hijack ever...but morris carried the load here...

maybe this can be part of the huddle awards?... :D

how often does dallas sweep both giants and skins?...

@DET can be rough as well as the Jets game at home...also @StL....

I think the Redskins are going to be a lot better than what people think this year. I see the Portis/Betts monster being nasty. I also think Jason Campbell is going to be good in this league as well.

The lions handed to the cowboys last year.

they swept skins last year...yea it was real hard beating them even once...we've owned them since 98...look at their head-to-head record past 9 years...and try knowing what your talkin bout..

Realize that last year the skins had absolutley everything that could go wrong happen. Be prepared to see a healthy Portis, along with Betts shredding you guys. I also know for a fact that if Dallas sends one of its receivers over the middle they'll be looking for a replacment. Taylor and Landry are going to level some fools.

I think the Redskins are going to be a lot better than what people think this year. I see the Portis/Betts monster being nasty. I also think Jason Campbell is going to be good in this league as well.

Saunders brought in a complicated offense too and they will be better this year after working with it for almost a year. The defense will be improved too. McIntosh, Landry and Andre Carter(he improved the latter half of the season) are all upgrades.

Saunders brought in a complicated offense too and they will be better this year after working with it for almost a year. The defense will be improved too. McIntosh, Landry and Andre Carter(he improved the latter half of the season) are all upgrades.

I agree with you 100%... Here is my H.S.O. The redskins will win the east... :D

I know... I said it.

I agree with you 100%... Here is my H.S.O. The redskins will win the east... :D

I know... I said it.

ahaha that's a bit much....but not unreasonable...

I know I'm an eagles fan and all....but I don't see how the Eagles are not the favorites, especially after last season where just about nobody had them in 1st....and few had them even at 2nd....

but the Skins definately have more potential this year...

ahaha that's a bit much....but not unreasonable...

I know I'm an eagles fan and all....but I don't see how the Eagles are not the favorites, especially after last season where just about nobody had them in 1st....and few had them even at 2nd....

but the Skins definately have more potential this year...

If McNabb and Westbrook stay healthy then it should be the Eagles division to lose.

I think we're going to see something closer to what the Skins did two years ago when they won 10 games.

I just dont buy into Romo being the answer, and I dont like Phillips as a head coach.

I also beleive that the Giants are in a lot of trouble this year... No line, Eli can't get his completion percentage up, no Tiki Barber... Just smells like trouble.

Is it just me, or is Avernus enrolled in SteelBunz's Offseason Huddlers' Course on Extreme Ellipsis Usage?

This would explain Avernus' posting style AND Bunz's extended absence. :D

ARE YOU CALLING ME A WOMAN!?

:tup::D

:doh:

If McNabb and Westbrook stay healthy then it should be the Eagles division to lose.

I think we're going to see something closer to what the Skins did two years ago when they won 10 games.

I just dont buy into Romo being the answer, and I dont like Phillips as a head coach.

I also beleive that the Giants are in a lot of trouble this year... No line, Eli can't get his completion percentage up, no Tiki Barber... Just smells like trouble.

don't forget Jacobs' fumbling problems.....

:D

LINK

Wild ending produces 22-19 Redskins win

NFL.com wire reports

LANDOVER, Md. (Nov. 5, 2006) -- Joe Gibbs watched his Washington Redskins go from blowing a chance for a last-minute victory over the Dallas Cowboys to preventing a last-minute loss to, somehow, pulling out a win with no time left on the clock.

Are you sure that you even watch DAL games?