[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stanley Cup Finals

jaxfactor

Really? :tup:

Seems to me that you watched a little hockey. And you say you're a Stars fan. And that was only from 1 thread. I could keep going, but I think I've made my point.

:D:D

oh man, that is the typical dallas non-cowboy sports fan for you right there. the worst bandwagon jumpers on the planet, and with no shame about doing it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? :D

Seems to me that you watched a little hockey. And you say you're a Stars fan. And that was only from 1 thread. I could keep going, but I think I've made my point.

:D

DIdn't he recently get busted on his political affiliations as well?

Really? :D

That was the post of they year!!!! :D

On a different note I do agree with everything you said about Bettman and Campbell... How many 5 on 3's has Ottawa had during their playoff run? Pronger gets suspended which I was ok with b/c it was an elbow but what about Chris Neil leaving his skates and throwing both forearms/elbows into McDonald's face??

Terrible call. Everyone in flipping Canaduh wants the Sens to win. Where do they review plays? The warroom in Toronto. I wonder how many Americans are present?

Now to get a conspiracy theory going here, but that was pretty f*cking weak. Alfreddson looked like freaking Pele out there. He was looking right at the puck too. Might was well get rid of that tule completely if you're going to let them do whatever they want anyway. Totally weak. Bettman sucks c*ck, and so does Colin Campell.

:tup: and :D Man, Hugh! You're on a roll. Maybe we should cahnge the name of this thread to the Bettman sucks C*ck thread. You are right on the money though. It should be interesting to see how the calls go tonight, maybe a little more even now that Pronger's out. Ottawa did play a much better game and were all over the loose pucks once again like in the previous 3 series. But I was dead wrong about this series as Anaheim is the superior team and is playing like it. I guess it would break Canada's hearts to see a Canadian team in the finals 3 years in a row only to lose. So let's fix it with all Canadian officials and replay reviewers. :D

Well the first bullSega! call of the game. Neil is diving all over the ice. He freaking looks like Derek Roy out there!

Pathetic. A discredit to the game. He should be fined and suspended. And that's the guy Canada is hanging their hat on, perfect.

Pathetic. A discredit to the game. He should be fined and suspended. And that's the guy Canada is hanging their hat on, perfect.

I agree Hugh, but you have to admit, they called have called a penalty on that clear, and then it would have been an extended 5 on 3.

I agree Hugh, but you have to admit, they called have called a penalty on that clear, and then it would have been an extended 5 on 3.

Yep, and now a Anaheim goes on the power play. Let's see what happens. Not having Pronger is going to hurt, but I can't dispute that suspension.

Yep, and now a Anaheim goes on the power play. Let's see what happens. Not having Pronger is going to hurt, but I can't dispute that suspension.

Good to see so many Huddler's actively watching the game and chiming in here, I'm thoroughly enjoying the banter and discussion. :D

Good to see so many Huddler's actively watching the game and chiming in here, I'm thoroughly enjoying the banter and discussion. :D

Weak power play. Anaheim better get their collective heads out of their asses, or they're going to be in trouble.

I wonder what Don Cherry will be wearing tonight. I hope Hankk is watching.

Weak power play. Anaheim better get their collective heads out of their asses, or they're going to be in trouble.

I wonder what Don Cherry will be wearing tonight. I hope Hankk is watching.

Hey Hugh, if I recall correctly, you're a Pens fan, right? What do you think of Crosby being named Captain, and how do you like their chances next season?

Hey Hugh, if I recall correctly, you're a Pens fan, right? What do you think of Crosby being named Captain, and how do you like their chances next season?

The timing was kind of political BS, with it being done now as opposed to at the start of the season so he becomes the youngest player in NHL history to be named Captain. That being said, they offered him the Captaincy in January, and he declined, because the Pens were rolling and he didn't want to distract the team. Good move there.

The Pens need more playoff experience. One ass whooping at the hands of the Sens isn't enough. They also need some blueliners. I think they'll make their first serious Stanley Cup run in 2 years. :D

Does Bryan Murray sound borderline retarded or is it me?

And who's your favorite team Hugh?

What a coincidence, I'm a Pens fan too. Cool. We'll have to go out for a beer some time. Where do you live?

Pens are gonna be a force for a long time.... Meanwhile word is that the Sabres are gonna lose both captains this offseason... :D I hate their no contract negotiations during the seaon BS!!

Giguere looks great out there!!! Let's go Ducks!!!

Really? :clap:

:D LMFAO.

pwned. :D

:tup::clap:

oh man, that is the typical dallas non-cowboy sports fan for you right there. the worst bandwagon jumpers on the planet, and with no shame about doing it.

:doh: nice one Hugh

That was the post of they year!!!! :D

Watching highlights isnt watching a game. The game bores me so much, I cant watch. Sorry, but thats the way it is. Stars fan, and hockey fan are 2 completely different things. Nothing fair weather about that. seems some dont see the whole picture, until the other side is laid out for them. Hardly think I was Owned, LMAO, whatever you idiots say. Bottom line is I could care less if Hockey disappeared forever, and by the ratings Im hardly alone on that. Nascar, which I dont watch either, but Im a fan of Dale Jr just the same, has even surpassed Hockey. Guess Ill be owned here, if I dog Nascar in the future, for something. :D

And as for politics, Im for whatever benefits my family. I voted for W because of the child tax credit, but the man disgraced himself with this war, I wouldnt vote for him now. I doubt Im in the minority on that one. :clap:

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Wow, I live in New York too.

:fadetoblack:

Yes, it really has been a very physical series. Been great to watch! I just wanna see somebody level Neil. I haven't seen Dean Mcammond, is he playing?

Pens are gonna be a force for a long time.... Meanwhile word is that the Sabres are gonna lose both captains this offseason... :D I hate their no contract negotiations during the seaon BS!!

Giguere looks great out there!!! Let's go Ducks!!!

Another dive, this time it's Emery. What a bunch of Rosie O'Donnell.

And Drury's gonna be a Ranger next year. :D