[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stanley Cup Finals

jaxfactor

Another dive, this time it's Emery. What a bunch of Rosie O'Donnell.

And Drury's gonna be a Ranger next year. :D

Yep, now Emery diving too and it costs Anaheim a goal as well....

I echo your thoughts of Drury in a Ranger uni....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The interview with Getzlaf was priceless. That guy is my new hero. Nice to see somebody say how they feel instead of the same old mantra about getting pucks on net and traffic in front of the goalie.

I think Roberts would be a great signing for Pitt but not so sure about Recchi....

Edited by Piles

The interview with Getzlaf was priceless. That guy is my new hero. Nice to see somebody say how they feel instead of the same old mantra about getting pucks on net and traffic in front of the goalie.

:D Yeah, he was pissed. For good reason. And it was nice to hear Clement, Hull and Ferraro rip the diving apart as well during the intermission.

Watching highlights isnt watching a game. The game bores me so much, I cant watch. Sorry, but thats the way it is. Stars fan, and hockey fan are 2 completely different things. Nothing fair weather about that. seems some dont see the whole picture, until the other side is laid out for them. Hardly think I was Owned, LMAO, whatever you idiots say. Bottom line is I could care less if Hockey disappeared forever, and by the ratings Im hardly alone on that. Nascar, which I dont watch either, but Im a fan of Dale Jr just the same, has even surpassed Hockey. Guess Ill be owned here, if I dog Nascar in the future, for something. :D

And as for politics, Im for whatever benefits my family. I voted for W because of the child tax credit, but the man disgraced himself with this war, I wouldnt vote for him now. I doubt Im in the minority on that one. :tup:

And somewhere, Bill Clinton is sheding a tear. :D

Looks like the Refs had a little talking to in between periods.

SCORES!!! Beautiful goal by McDonald!!! Emery overplays EVERYTHING!!

Agreed, the refs were making it too obvious, something had to be done.

Don't make me pull out the quote where you say Cleveland doesn't have a prayer against Detroit. :D

Got me there. Cleveland is average at best, and they disposed of Detroit like a twisted step sister. But Cleveland's fate will end in 5 games of the finals.

Got me there. Cleveland is average at best, and they disposed of Detroit like a twisted step sister. But Cleveland's fate will end in 5 games of the finals.

Do you just watch NBA highlights, too?

Not a hoops fan, and I don't want to ruin a perfectly good hockey thread :D with NBA drivel, but, isn't it possible, if LeBron plays like he did against Detroit, that they can beat San Antonio? Especially if guys like Gibson step up? I don't see this series as one-sided as everyone seems to think. We have the next Michael Jordan in the finals, anything can happen.

No? :D

Not a hoops fan, and I don't want to ruin a perfectly good hockey thread :tup: with NBA drivel, but, isn't it possible, if LeBron plays like he did against Detroit, that they can beat San Antonio? Especially if guys like Gibson step up? I don't see this series as one-sided as everyone seems to think. We have the next Michael Jordan in the finals, anything can happen.

No? :D

:D NO