[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't look now

loaf

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hat's off to Cleveland and their fans, it was a hell of a series. :D They're young and loaded with talent so im sure they'll be back.

I was confident in Schilling on Sat nite since he's usually hugh in games like this. Last nite I was a bit nervous how Dice would respond after the last outing, even with the full rotation ready behind him. Finally the bottom of the order woke up just in time to help Papi and Manny too.

This series interesting for us personally. We attended a wedding in Ohio (Poland) over the weekend...now i know what Custer felt like :wacko:

:D

Yeah, good job Red Sox.

The majority of our "star" players (Sabathia, Carmona, Sizemore, & Hafner) did next to nothing in this series.

yeah, that was surprising. they looked fine (well, except for sabathia) through a series and a half, then....there's really no other way to describe it other than to say they choked. i think i was most surprised by carmona, who looked so incredibly awesome against the yankees with all them little skeeters on him, then looked almost lost against the sox.

yeah, that was surprising. they looked fine (well, except for sabathia) through a series and a half, then....there's really no other way to describe it other than to say they choked. i think i was most surprised by carmona, who looked so incredibly awesome against the yankees with all them little skeeters on him, then looked almost lost against the sox.

They both stopped throwing first-pitch strikes, (or at least getting the calls, I can't say as I listened to more games than I watched) and then when they got behind in the count and had to groove one in, they became much more hittable.

They both stopped throwing first-pitch strikes, (or at least getting the calls, I can't say as I listened to more games than I watched) and then when they got behind in the count and had to groove one in, they became much more hittable.

Good point. The Sox were much more patient on the first pitches the last two games. They were jumping all over them against Byrd and getting behind in the count right away.

Did anyone else think the call on Lofton at 2B was correct? At first i thought he got hosed, but the second angle looked like he lunged up off the bag altogether and Pedrioa still had the glove on him.

Edited by Cunning Linguist