[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chester Taylor

DMD

All I know is that this year is going to get mighty confusing with Steve Smith, Adrian Peterson and Chris Henry if both namesakes have sigificant fantasy seasons.

All I know is that this year is going to get mighty confusing with Steve Smith, Adrian Peterson and Chris Henry if both namesakes have sigificant fantasy seasons.

I was telling my cousin yesterday that I hope the NYG Steve Smith has a huge season this year for the confusion of league drafts that are held on MFL...

Hey don't forget Stephen Jackson, he was picked twice in the 1st round of the first mock.

....along with Anthony Gonzgales

I present:

The All-Jackson team:

Jackson, Tarvaris QB, Minnesota Vikings

Jackson, Brandon RB, Green Bay Packers

Jackson, Steven RB, St. Louis Rams

Jackson, Steven RB, Carolina Panthers

Jackson, Fred RB, Buffalo Bills

Jackson, Darrell WR, San Francisco 49ers

Jackson, Chad WR, New England Patriots

Jackson, Frisman WR, New York Jets

Jackson, Nate TE, Denver Broncos

Jackson, Chris K, Buffalo Bills

Jacksonville Defense

hahahaha

Chester will start the season as RB1

Chester will be RB1A by week 3

Chester will be RB1B by week 6

Chester will be RB2 by week 9

Chester will be CoP RB by week 12

I wonder if Chester is gonna ask his vet teammates to hammer AP like CHI did to Benson?

Lot of confidence here in a guy who hasn't played a snap of pro football and has an injury history that dates back to last year. I would put my money on Peterson playing well in his first year and breaking out in the second.

What is Tayor getting paid? Taylor as the most expensive NFL backup?

Taylor signed a four-year deal worth just $14 million and that had $5.6 million in bonuses. He's already paid for considering the upfront money and last year. I am not sure exactly how his deal is constructed, but it is the NFL and contracts get reworked all the time anyway. Even at $3.5 million per year, that's not all that much by NFL RB standards. Just for comparison sake, Thomas Jones just got $20 million for four years with a $12 million guarantee and Jamal Lewis just got a 3 year, $26 million contract with a $5 million bonus. The Bears were paying like $5 million a year to Benson his first two seasons and did not use him much. Taylor's deal was a bargain compared to most starting RBs.

Taylor got $14 million for 4 years. Let's see what Peterson gets paid.