[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iraq

H8tank

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

define "progress."

This would be the reason I didn't post the whole thing, I gave you a taste. See, if I hadn't put that little quote thingy up there, then I may want to answer your pansy, pedantic question.

You want more in depth details? Use that hyperlink thing, it takes to to another place on the web, it gives more words, aren't the internets great!

This would be the reason I didn't post the whole thing, I gave you a taste. See, if I hadn't put that little quote thingy up there, then I may want to answer your pansy, pedantic question.

You want more in depth details? Use that hyperlink thing, it takes to to another place on the web, it gives more words, aren't the internets great!

You misunderstood me. What is your definition of progress?

i love h8tank

Excellent! Can we declare victory and come home now?

We can declare victory. However, it is my understanding that if we bring our soldiers home, the terrorists will follow them home. Ergo, our soldiers can never come home. That is, until all the terrorists are killed.

We can declare victory. However, it is my understanding that if we bring our soldiers home, the terrorists will follow them home. Ergo, our soldiers can never come home. That is, until all the terrorists are killed.

:D

Too bad we are creating them faster than we can kill them. Catch 22 at its worst.

November 4

Iranian radicals seize the US Embassy in Tehran, taking sixty-six American diplomats hostage.

April 18

Sixty three people, including the CIA's Middle East Director, are killed and 120 injured in a 400 lb. suicide truck bomb attack on the US Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The driver is killed. Responsibility is claimed by Islamic Jihad.

May 25

A U.S. Navy officer is assassinated by the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front.

October 23

Simultaneous suicide truck bombs on American and French compounds in Beirut, Lebanon. A 12,000 lb bomb destroys a US Marine Corps base killing two hundred and forty one Americans; another fifty eight Frenchmen are killed when a 400 lb device destroys one of their bases. Islamic Jihad claims responsibility.

December 12

US Embassy in Kuwait targeted by Iraqi Shia terrorists who attempted to destroy the building with a truck bomb. The attack was foiled by guards and the device exploded in the Embassy fore-court killing five people.

March 16

CIA station chief in Beirut, Lebanon, William Buckley, was kidnapped by the Iranian backed Islamic Jihad. He was tortured and then executed by his captors.

September 20

Suicide bomb attack on US Embassy in East Beirut kills twenty three people and injures twenty one others. The US and British ambassadors were slightly injured in the explosion which was attributed to the Iranian backed Hezbollah group

A Trans World Airlines flight was hijacked en route to Rome from Athens by two Lebanese Hizballah terrorists and forced to fly to Beirut. The eight crew members and 145 passengers were held for 17 days, during which one American hostage, a U.S. Navy diver, was murdered. After being flown twice to Algiers, the aircraft was returned to Beirut after Israel released 435 Lebanese and Palestinian prisoners.

Do I need to go on?

Invading Iraq was a bold new policy move to try and rid the world of the islamic terrorism the United States had been suffering from for 30 years culminating in 9/11. We got tired of picking up dead bodies, so we went on the offensive.

I can understand you don't like Iraq as a target, but you ninny peace dove kommies would be singing the same song if we have invaded syria, iran or saudi arabia instead of iraq.

Look, you win. You and your coward ilk has whined to the point we have lost the resolve to keep it up. I hope none of you are hurt the next time we are attacked.

Catch 22 at its worst.

We are in the same position as isreal... they have rockets dropping on thier civilians every day during this 'cease fire'. If they attack, they have to re-occupy territory they left to cut off the weapons, if they don't attack, they are slowly decimated and time allows even stronger weapons to be smuggled in.

Should they just give up? This is what you are asking us to do.

November 4

Iranian radicals seize the US Embassy in Tehran, taking sixty-six American diplomats hostage.

April 18

Sixty three people, including the CIA's Middle East Director, are killed and 120 injured in a 400 lb. suicide truck bomb attack on the US Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The driver is killed. Responsibility is claimed by Islamic Jihad.

May 25

A U.S. Navy officer is assassinated by the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front.

October 23

Simultaneous suicide truck bombs on American and French compounds in Beirut, Lebanon. A 12,000 lb bomb destroys a US Marine Corps base killing two hundred and forty one Americans; another fifty eight Frenchmen are killed when a 400 lb device destroys one of their bases. Islamic Jihad claims responsibility.

December 12

US Embassy in Kuwait targeted by Iraqi Shia terrorists who attempted to destroy the building with a truck bomb. The attack was foiled by guards and the device exploded in the Embassy fore-court killing five people.

March 16

CIA station chief in Beirut, Lebanon, William Buckley, was kidnapped by the Iranian backed Islamic Jihad. He was tortured and then executed by his captors.

September 20

Suicide bomb attack on US Embassy in East Beirut kills twenty three people and injures twenty one others. The US and British ambassadors were slightly injured in the explosion which was attributed to the Iranian backed Hezbollah group

A Trans World Airlines flight was hijacked en route to Rome from Athens by two Lebanese Hizballah terrorists and forced to fly to Beirut. The eight crew members and 145 passengers were held for 17 days, during which one American hostage, a U.S. Navy diver, was murdered. After being flown twice to Algiers, the aircraft was returned to Beirut after Israel released 435 Lebanese and Palestinian prisoners.

Do I need to go on?

Invading Iraq was a bold new policy move to try and rid the world of the islamic terrorism the United States had been suffering from for 30 years culminating in 9/11. We got tired of picking up dead bodies, so we went on the offensive.

I can understand you don't like Iraq as a target, but you ninny peace dove kommies would be singing the same song if we have invaded syria, iran or saudi arabia instead of iraq.

Look, you win. You and your coward ilk has whined to the point we have lost the resolve to keep it up. I hope none of you are hurt the next time we are attacked.

Whatever. I want Bin Laden. I've called for his head and an invasion of Pakistan to get it. I don't see anybody on your side doing a damn thing about it.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

We are in the same position as isreal... they have rockets dropping on thier civilians every day during this 'cease fire'. If they attack, they have to re-occupy territory they left to cut off the weapons, if they don't attack, they are slowly decimated and time allows even stronger weapons to be smuggled in.

Israeli soldiers are defending Israel. We're defending Iraq.

Thanks for clearing that up. And I thought we were after their WMDs :D

The left-wing liberals are beginning to take on a much similar image as that of the French. If the going gets tough, it must be time to surrender. :D

The left-wing liberals are beginning to take on a much similar image as that of the French. If the going gets tough, it must be time to surrender. :D

Good boy. Now go fetch h8 a PBR. :D

We could just as well invaded France. They had as much to do with 9-11 as Iraq did.

Invading Iraq was a bold new policy move to try and rid the world of the islamic terrorism the United States had been suffering from for 30 years culminating in 9/11.

Is "bold" a synonym for poorly conceived?

You might be able to come up with a less effective way to achieve your stated goal, but it wouldn't be easy.