[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Busting Out: Topless Day Clubs in Vegas!

spain

I've been to Nikki Beach on South Beach and was very underwhelmed. Yer like, "Wow titties!" when you get there then about 30 minutes in to it yer just like, "Meh, more titties...". And the drinks are outrageously priced. And its hot. I feel old now... :D

I've been to Nikki Beach on South Beach and was very underwhelmed. Yer like, "Wow titties!" when you get there then about 30 minutes in to it yer just like, "Meh, more titties...". And the drinks are outrageously priced. And its hot. I feel old now... :D

Are you married or in a long term relationship, and were you there with your wife/S.O.? I think that would make a big difference in your perception/enjoyment, as well as the overall 'talent level' at the beach. Vegas would no doubt have some hotties there, but South Beach should also. Although the high tranny population would have to make you wonder.....

When I no longer enjoy titties, please take me out and shoot me.

Are you married or in a long term relationship, and were you there with your wife/S.O.? I think that would make a big difference in your perception/enjoyment, as well as the overall 'talent level' at the beach. Vegas would no doubt have some hotties there, but South Beach should also. Although the high tranny population would have to make you wonder.....

+1 went to greek isles for honeymoon. boobies everywhere at the hotel pools and beaches. i tried to take pictures. i got yelled at.

:D

Nikki Beach is a club that is at the beach. The whole of South Beach is topless. When I went to Nikki it was just me and a friend (dude). I would never bring my own chick to be gawked at by a bunch of random dudes. Plus the me gawking factor. I think that would drive me :D.

South Beach has plenty of "tallent", that you can be sure of and the tranny thing didnt cross my mind. If I cant tell then f**k it.

A little further north is Haulover Beach where chicks/dudes are baring it all. I've never been. Just seems kinda creepy to me... Its a different world down here.

rumor has it that attendence by the general public at these pools was so low that the managers were hiring strippers to come in and hang out...

:D