[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is this possible?

tonorator

the other alcohol thread reminded me of this ...

could you do it? no ralphing allowed, but other than that, no other rules.

never tried it, because after debating for awhile (with friends in college), we determined that it couldn't be done. it seems easy at first, given you have 3 entire days, but it equates to about 1.4 beers an hour assuming you do not sleep. if you just sleep 4 hours a day, you knock your hours down to 60, meaning that for every waking hour, you are knocking back 1.667 beers an hour. if you are thinking about getting a nice 8 hours a night, then you need to gulp more than 2 an hour, for 48 waking hours.

any takers? please report back on your progress ...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Twiley...H8... I'm sure these 2 represent our best chances of getting feedback on this.

Most people would die if they tried this. Given that the body can process about 1 beer's worth of alcohol each hour, that means that at in your 72nd hour, you would have the alcohol from 29 beers remaining in your body. Most people would die at that level.

Back in the day I probably do it, and I know I could if ralphing was allowed.

Same here, I think I'm good for about a case a day now. I'd probably get to around 80 or so by day 3.

Now, Mardi Gras in college, I was easily putting away a case a day for 5 days straight.

Well my neighbor goes through a full size keg every 3-5 days, and still gets up at 4am everyday (even on weekends) no matter what time he goes to bed. So I'm pretty sure he could do it. Everyone in the neighborhood wonders how he does it.

Well my neighbor goes through a full size keg every 3-5 days, and still gets up at 4am everyday (even on weekends) no matter what time he goes to bed. So I'm pretty sure he could do it. Everyone in the neighborhood wonders how he does it.

Answer:

"Cocaine is an evil drug..." Rick James.

:D

Yeah, he made the other comment right before he died. :D

Well he has admitted to doing it in the past......but I'd know if he was on it and he's not.

Most people would die if they tried this. Given that the body can process about 1 beer's worth of alcohol each hour, that means that at in your 72nd hour, you would have the alcohol from 29 beers remaining in your body. Most people would die at that level.

+1

I tried the "24 Hours of Power" in college and failed miserably. No way that even a hardcore alcoholic drinks 100 beers in 72 hours.

+1

I tried the "24 Hours of Power" in college and failed miserably. No way that even a hardcore alcoholic drinks 100 beers in 72 hours.

jubus its Veronicaville here at the huddle...

Big difference if you're drinking Stella or you're drinking (say) Miller Lite.

However, the only difference would be when you failed. Either way, it'd be a hugh waste of time and money.

No way that even a hardcore alcoholic drinks 100 beers in 72 hours.

How many glasses do you think are in a keg? I'm pretty sure it can be done.

Looking at it as just liquid.......that's 16.666 oz of liquid every hour for 72 hours, no sleep. That would be tough enough let alone adding in the alcohol. Meh........not possible.

Looking at it as just liquid.......that's 16.666 oz of liquid every hour for 72 hours, no sleep. That would be tough enough let alone adding in the alcohol. Meh........not possible.

4 beers an hour for 10 hours = 480 oz * 3 days straight = 1440

It can be done

How many glasses do you think are in a keg? I'm pretty sure it can be done.

A standard keg holds 15.5 gallons. That's 1984 ozs. or 165 12oz glasses. That's a lot of beer. :D