[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is this possible?

tonorator

No way that even a hardcore alcoholic drinks 100 beers in 72 hours.

I'm not sure I agree....a bunch of hardcore alcy's (the kind that get shaky if they get below a 0.05 BAC) can go through a 6-pack before work and another one at lunch time no problem. Then head out to happy hour, drinking until 2:00 AM, getting up at 6:00 AM and doing it all over again.

I know a reformed alcoholic who claims he went through 24+ beers a day easily. He would put 4 beers on his night stand at night, pop 2 of them open before going to bed, and drink all 4 in the morning before getting out of bed.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had hugh drinking bouts like that coupled with hugh amounts of acid, but never without. I won't say it can't be done, but I couldn't do it.

I'm not sure I agree....a bunch of hardcore alcy's (the kind that get shaky if they get below a 0.05 BAC) can go through a 6-pack before work and another one at lunch time no problem. Then head out to happy hour, drinking until 2:00 AM, getting up at 6:00 AM and doing it all over again.

I know a reformed alcoholic who claims he went through 24+ beers a day easily. He would put 4 beers on his night stand at night, pop 2 of them open before going to bed, and drink all 4 in the morning before getting out of bed.

Now that I think about it, you may be right. A friend of mine back in Indiana knew a guy who blew a 0.3 on a breathalyzer once and didn't even appear to be drunk (isn't 0.35 or 0.4 when most people go into a coma?).

Man, alcoholics are messed up. I don't think that I could even drink 100 twelve-ounce servings of water in 72 hours without getting sick.

If my math is correct, 4 beers an hour for 10 hours, allowing 1 beer per hour loss due to metabolism, a 200# man would still have the alcohol content of 30 beers in his body. That, according to a BAC chart would be around .57 BAC. Sustaining that for 2 more days would be very difficult. If the guy was 500#'s....... :D ...........

If my math is correct, 4 beers an hour for 10 hours, allowing 1 beer per hour loss due to metabolism, a 200# man would still have the alcohol content of 30 beers in his body. That, according to a BAC chart would be around .57 BAC. Sustaining that for 2 more days would be very difficult. If the guy was 500#'s....... :D ...........

IIRC, one's body only metabolizes the first beer's worth of alcohol in an hour and it slows down to ~0.25 beers worth of alcohol per hour afterwards. At least that's what one of my friends claims he learned from the mandatory class he had to take after receiving a DUI.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I was at a function on 7/04/76 and there was a 7'4", 450 lb fella named Tiny, who drank 200 beers in that 24-hour period, to celebrate the bicentennial. He was seen several times drinking while pissing and pissing while drinking.

That there was one patriotic dude!

:D

If you equate one beer to one oz of 80 proof booze like they say.

I've easliy drank 3 liters of vodka in 3 days (recently).

That's over 100 ounces of vodka.

Either way, it'd be a hugh waste of time and money.

SHAME ON YOU BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If you're gonna try, come to oklahomo, where the beer is cheap, and only 3.2%! :D

I don't know about 100 in 72 hours... but when we go to the lake for a camping trip, we usually have at least 1 30pk per person per day.

If you equate one beer to one oz of 80 proof booze like they say.

I've easliy drank 3 liters of vodka in 3 days (recently).

That's over 100 ounces of vodka.

Actually the charts equate 12 oz of beer, 1.5 oz of liquor, and 5 oz of wine as being the same.

3 for 3 is a lot, regardless.

Actually the charts equate 12 oz of beer, 1.5 oz of liquor, and 5 oz of wine as being the same.

3 for 3 is a lot, regardless.

I guess next time I'll have to break into that 4th bottle :D

SHAME ON YOU BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

If you're gonna try, come to oklahomo, where the beer is cheap, and only 3.2%! :tup:

I don't know about 100 in 72 hours... but when we go to the lake for a camping trip, we usually have at least 1 30pk per person per day.

3.2 gives me the worst hangovers.

twiley's head after 3.2 ------------> :D

Back in the day it was nothing to drink at least a case a day. We used to go to the Lake of the Ozarks every year for 3 days. I've never counted the # of beers I drank, but I would start at 9:00 - 10:00 in the morning (sometimes earlier) and drink non-stop until 3:00 - 4:00 in the morning. Most guys took a nap in the afternoon but I would stay drinking. 100 beers in 72 hrs though....I doubt I could have done that.

Back in the day it was nothing to drink at least a case a day. We used to go to the Lake of the Ozarks every year for 3 days. I've never counted the # of beers I drank, but I would start at 9:00 - 10:00 in the morning (sometimes earlier) and drink non-stop until 3:00 - 4:00 in the morning. Most guys took a nap in the afternoon but I would stay drinking. 100 beers in 72 hrs though....I doubt I could have done that.

I can't begin to tell you how many beers I pee'd back into that Lake. Hope you didn't swallow any of the water. :D

Now that I think about it, you may be right. A friend of mine back in Indiana knew a guy who blew a 0.3 on a breathalyzer once and didn't even appear to be drunk (isn't 0.35 or 0.4 when most people go into a coma?).

Man, alcoholics are messed up. I don't think that I could even drink 100 twelve-ounce servings of water in 72 hours without getting sick.

Severe alcoholism can produce some very surprising results on a breathalizer! Also some very scary physical side effects!

Yup, the drinker I was talking about said he never got a DUI because they wouldn't automatically make you blow back in the day. He said he would be hammered and pass the sobriety tests.

I can't begin to tell you how many beers I pee'd back into that Lake. Hope you didn't swallow any of the water. :D

:D It's possible.

Some of the funnest times I've ever had were the trips to the Ozarks. We need to exchange stories/pics sometime...I have some good ones. :tup: